President Trump outlines Joe Biden’s agenda that will destroy America. The choice could not be clearer in November.
— Ronna McDaniel (@GOPChairwoman) July 12, 2020
Donald Trump’s List of 42 Disastrous Things Joe Biden Would Do as President
By Breitbart, July 15, 2020
President Donald Trump on Tuesday listed over 40 different disastrous things that former Vice President Joe Biden proposed to do if elected president.
“It’s probably never been a time when candidates are so different,” Trump said during a press conference in the Rose Garden of the White House. “We want law and order; they don’t want law and order. We want strong closed borders with people able to come in through merit, through a legal process; they don’t want to have any borders at all.”
Trump revealed that he had his staff draw up a list of Biden’s proposals in recent weeks, noting his political turn to satisfy the hard left.
“One of the things I just asked my people to do is just draw up for me, just quickly, some of the things that we’ve been hearing about over the last couple of weeks,” he said.
Here is the list of Biden’s proposals, drawn from the transcript of the president’s press conference:
- Abolish immigration detention. No more detention. You come in here illegally, no more detention.
- Stop all deportation.
- End prosecution of illegal border crossers.
- Support the deadly sanctuary cities.
- Incentivize illegal-alien child smuggling.
- Expand asylum for all new illegal aliens.
- Cancel all asylum cooperation agreements with Honduras, Guatemala, with El Salvador.
- Taxpayer-funded lawyers will be given to all illegal aliens.
- Abolish immigration enforcement against illegal workers.
- Restore Catch and Release policies for illegals.
- Grant work permits for illegal aliens.
- Provide taxpayer subsidies and welfare for illegal aliens and new immigrants.
- Federal Student Aid and free community college for illegal aliens.
- Sign new immigrants up for welfare immediately.
- End requirement for immigrants’ self-sufficiency and maximize their welfare.
- End all travel bans, including from jihadist regions.
- Grant mass amnesty.
- Vastly expand low-skilled immigration to the United States.
- Increase refugee admissions by 700 percent.
- Abolish law enforcement as we know it.
- End cash bail.
- Abolish completely the death penalty.
- Appoint social justice prosecutors in order to free violent criminals.
- End mandatory minimums.
- Incentivize prison closure.
- End solitary confinement.
- Free federal housing for former inmates.
- Rejoin Paris Climate Accord.
- Mandate net-zero carbon emissions for homes, offices, and all new buildings by 2030.
- Mandate zero carbon emissions from power plants by 2035.
- Mandate net-zero carbon emissions by 2050.
- Mandate all 500,000 school buses and all 3 million government vehicles be changed to zero-emission vehicles within five years.
- Install 500,000 taxpayer-funded charging stations nationwide.
- End school choice.
- End tax credit scholarships serving disadvantaged students in 26 states.
- Oppose 14 million Americans with education savings accounts and get rid of school choice, having to do with school choice.
- Eliminate school choice in Washington, D.C.
- Abolish all charter schools.
- Ban funding for charter schools in poor neighborhoods.
- Abolish educational standards.
- Abolish the suburbs with AFFH regulations.
- They’re going to rip down the wall.
Trump referred to Biden over 30 times during his press conference, which lasted over an hour.
“There has never been an election where we’ve had this kind of difference,” he said.
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.