Cherbourg, France: Jean Dussine, president of an association for aid to illegal migrants was killed at his home on Tuesday, May 12, by the Afghan he was housing.
Mr Dussine and came to the aid of migrants through the Cherbourg association Itinérance, of which he had been the president since 2016.
The man was hospitable enough to accommodate a migrant of Afghan origin in his own house in Bretteville-en-Saire. And this infidel was duly rewarded for his kindness.
Witnesses said the victim “was sleeping when the Afghan migrant, in his 20s, attacked him with an iron rod. He could not be revived,” reported regional Newspaper Ouest France.
Jean Dussine was a retired teacher and former director of the Gonneville school in the Manche. At the same time, he had housed other migrants at his home. They even reportedly raised the alarm which allowed the arrest of the alleged murderer.
The suspect was promptly arrested.
The investigators are trying to determine the motive for this murder and the exact circumstances of the drama. Public prosecutor Yves Le Clair confirmed the arrest of the Afghan migrant. The suspect was taken into custody for first degree murder.
In multicultural France, the month of May has seen a number of crimes which have been committed by migrants.
- Last week, a Sudanese asylum seeker was arrested for stabbing four homeless people in the streets of Toulouse.
- Earlier this week, Paris police arrested a Congolese auxiliary nurse for the rape of a 92-year-old woman who lived in the retirement home where he worked.
- A Chechen migrant dragged a policeman 70 feet down the road as he tried to escape a police checkpoint.
- The neighbor of a man who attempted to murder several policemen in Colombes was arrested for claiming to have the same “plans” as the suspected terrorist.
- A horrific ram car attack on two policemen after “watching a video on Gaza and Palestine” and for ISIS left two injured.
Therefore, France will welcome several more million Muslim migrants.
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email email@example.com
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.