News Ticker >
[ February 20, 2019 ]

Secretary of State Pompeo says Islamic State Muslima can’t return to USA 🙇🙇🙇

[ February 20, 2019 ]

President Trump Cancels Nearly $1 BILLION Payment to California, Exploring Clawback of Add’l. $2.5 BILLION

[ February 20, 2019 ]

British Jewish MP: “The Labour Party is institutionally antisemitic”

[ February 20, 2019 ]

“Palestinian” Authority outraged at U.S. decision to merge Palestinian mission into new Jerusalem embassy

[ February 20, 2019 ]

What the failure of universal income in Finland reveals

[ February 20, 2019 ]

Mother of Muslim terrorist: You are the pride of Islam

[ February 20, 2019 ]

Muslim teen plotted savage London Bridge knife attacks in the cause of Islam

[ February 20, 2019 ]

‘Ilhan Omar is waging an unholy war against the Jewish people’

[ February 20, 2019 ]

Bernie Sanders Hires Campaign Manager Who Co-Chaired Event That Included Hamas Fundraiser

[ February 20, 2019 ]

Facebook defends Muslim sharia law censorship, champions blasphemy laws

Buckingham Palace on lockdown: Two cops injured as police arrest driver ‘armed with a MACHETE’ after he stops his car on The Mall – as terrified tourists look on

28

Machete? Who could it be? How many car ramming/jihad knife attacks have we seen in this area have we seen this year?

Buckingham Palace on lockdown: Two officers injured as police arrest driver in his twenties ‘armed with a MACHETE’ after he stops his car on The Mall – as terrified tourists look on

A man armed with a sword was stopped by police outside Buckingham Palace
Two officers suffered ‘minor injuries’ when they tried to detain the man in London
He was later arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm and assault on police

August 25, 2017, By Abe Hawken For Mailonline:

Buckingham Palace is on lockdown after police arrested a man who allegedly attacked two officers while armed with a sword in front of frightened tourists.

Police stopped the man on The Mall at 8.35pm and discovered he was carrying a knife and two officers suffered ‘minor injuries’ to their arms when they detained him.

The man, who is in his 20s, was arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm and assault on police. Officers remain outside the world famous building this evening.

One witness described seeing the man wrestled from a car by police having apparently driven his vehicle towards them.

wrestled from a car by police having apparently driven his vehicle towards them.

Officers rushed to Buckingham Palace after a man armed with a knife was arrested on Friday night

The Metropolitan Police confirmed no other people were caught up or injured during the incident

Buckingham Palace is on lockdown after police arrested a man who allegedly attacked two officers while armed with a sword in front of frightened tourists.

Police stopped the man on The Mall at 8.35pm and discovered he was carrying a knife and two officers suffered ‘minor injuries’ to their arms when they detained him.

The Metropolitan Police confirmed no other people were caught up or injured during the incident
Video playing bottom right…

Kiana Williamson said: ‘We turned up and there was one police van and one car, there was also a civilian’s car that had veered towards the police car.

‘They were trying to get the man out of the car, shouting, more police were arriving on to the scene and the man was fighting back.

‘I saw one injured policeman with an injury to his arm although it didn’t look severe. He was being tended to by another officer.

‘The man had been restrained and looked almost unconscious by the side of the road.

‘I didn’t see the car driving but the car had been left at the side of the road and an eye witness had said that he had driven towards the police car.’

The whole encounter lasted around one minute, she added.

Social media users suggested the alleged attacker was carrying a sword – while others said he was holding a machete.

The Metropolitan Police said it was too early to know whether the incident was terror related.

The Truth Must be Told

Your contribution supports independent journalism

Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.

Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.

Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.

Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.


Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.

Contribute Monthly - Choose One

Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email tips@thegellerreport.com

Pin It on Pinterest