Let’s face it, Europe is a war zone. It’s what the Democrats are fighting to bring to this country.
And no one, not even almost 20 years after 9/11 will talk about the root case – Islam. Instead we will be beaten about the head with ‘islamophobia’ and the mythical ‘fear of reprisals.’
Terrorist’ knifeman wearing a fake explosive vest is shot dead in Paris after stabbing four people, killing one and leaving two more ‘critical’
- Bloodbath took place near the Hautes-Bruyères park, Villejuif, in Paris suburbs
- Attacker was wearing a mock explosive vest and was shot dead by police
- Witnesses claimed he shouted ‘Allahu Akbar’ during attack which injured four
- One has died and another two remain in ‘critical condition,’ police said
By Peter Allen In Paris for MailOnline, January 3, 2020:
An alleged terrorist has stabbed one person to death in Paris after wounding four people with knives before he was shot dead by police.
Witnesses told local media the attacker was yelling ‘Allahu Akbar’ as he launched the attack in the suburb of Villejuif shortly after 2pm on Friday.
Police said the attacker appeared to be wearing an explosive vest and was shot several times. He died at the scene.
As well as the dead victim, two others have been rushed to hospital and remain in a ‘critical condition,’ authorities said.
The bloodbath took place in the suburb on Villejuif, some seven miles from the centre of the capital, shortly after 2pm on Friday (pictured: emergency services at the scene this afternoon)
Four people were stabbed in the vicious attack in the Parisian suburbs, one remains in intensive care
A police union source said: ‘Four people were attacked by an individual in the Hautes-Bruyères park, near a supermarket.
‘The attacker was armed with a knife and was lashing out at anyone he could. There were claims he was carrying explosives.’
He added: ‘The attacker appeared to be wearing an explosives vest but was not wearing any shoes when he carried out the attacks.
‘Victims were falling down around him, while others raised the alarm … Members of the anti-criminal brigade were first on the scene, and shot a number of rounds at the man. He was declared dead at the scene.’
A specialist mine-clearance team inspected the man’s dead body after his death and said it was ‘clear of explosives’, said the investigating source.
French Interior Minister Laurent Nunez and Paris police chief Didier Lallement later visited the park, around seven miles from the city centre, which is hugely popular with young families.
Franck Le Bohellec, the Mayor of Villejuif, said: ‘In these difficult times, let’s remain united and careful.’
It follows a series of bomb, gun and knife attacks carried out by Islamic State and al-Qaeda operatives in France, dating back to early 2015
The deadliest single terrorist attack ever in the country came in November 2015 when 130 people were killed in Paris.
Suicide bombers pledging allegiance to ISIS targeted the Stade de France, cafes, restaurants and the Bataclan music venue, where 90 died.
Earlier in the year, two Paris-born gunmen linked to Al-Qaeda broke into the offices of the Charlie Hebdo satirical magazine, leaving 17 people dead inside and three outside.
In July 2016, 86 people were called and more than 400 injured when a 19 tonne truck was deliberately driven into crowds on the seafront promenade at Nice, in the South of France.
The terrorist turned out to be a Tunisian immigrant who was shot dead by police.
During the same month, two Isis terrorists murdered an 86-year-old Catholic priest during a church service in Normandy.
Emergency services at the scene this afternoon
Police and ambulance vehicles at the scene today in the quiet Paris suburb of Villejuif
There have been frequent knife attacks on the forces of law and order, leading to the deaths of serving police.
In October of this year, a radicalised computer operative working at the Paris Prefecture stabbed four of his colleagues to death.
The attacker – who was also shot dead – turned out to be a Muslim convert who kept extremist Al-Qaeda and Islamic State literature and images on his computer.
Prosecutors have opened an enquiry into the latest attack.
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.