While Muslim supremacists and their running dogs on the left libelously blame from President Trump to me for a New Zealand eco-fascist crackpot, the Dutch authorities in concert with the sharia-compliant media are going to extraordinary measures to avoid the I-word, despite the fact that these were coordinated jihad attacks on innocent Dutch civilians.
Dutch Prime Minister Prime Minister Mark Rutte: “If it is a terror attack, then we have only one answer: Our nation, democracy, must be stronger than fanaticism and violence.” WTF does that even mean?
Moments before the devout Muslim opened fire on morning commuters.
Utrecht tram shooting: Note found in car fuels fears terrorism was motive
Police say a third person has been arrested on suspicion of being involved in the shooting in the Netherlands.
By: SKY News, 19 March 2019,
Dutch police are working on the possibility that the shooting on a tram in Utrecht in which three people died was a terror attack.
Officials have revealed that a note was found in a suspected getaway car, fuelling fears that Monday’s incident in the Netherlands was motivated by terrorism.
No details have been given about what the note said.
But in a statement, detectives said their investigation has not established any relationship between main suspect Gokmen Tanis, 37, and the victims.
Police confirmed the deaths of three people – a 19-year-old woman from the neighbouring town of Vianen and two men aged 28 and 49, both from Utrecht.
A third person has been arrested on suspicion of being involved in the shooting which also left five people injured.
Public prosecution office spokesman Ties Kortmann said three people are now in custody including the alleged gunman and two others who were also detained on suspicion of involvement in the shooting.
Mr Kortmann said Tanis was being held on suspicion of manslaughter with a possible terrorist motive, but he added that investigations were continuing into his motive for allegedly opening fire on a tram.
Police have not ruled out other possible motives and Dutch media reported that his neighbours said the shooting may have been linked to a relationship.
Justice minister Ferd Grapperhaus said Tanis “was known” to authorities and had a criminal record.
Prime Minister Mark Rutte said: “If it had terror motives, that is being investigated. But it was very serious. The world shares our grief.”
The attack came three days after 50 people were killed when a man opened fire at two mosques in Christchurch in New Zealand during Friday prayers.
The threat level in the Dutch city was reduced back to four out of five following the arrest of Tanis after a manhunt involving heavily armed officers with dogs.
Police released a photo of Tanis on a tram in a blue hooded top.
Dutch military police beefed up security at airports and key buildings in the country.
Mr Rutte said: “If it is a terror attack, then we have only one answer: Our nation, democracy, must be stronger than fanaticism and violence.”
- Netherlands Eyewitnesses: Four men carried out Utrecht jihad massacre, screamed “ALLAHU AKBAR” in MULTIPLE ATTACKS
- Netherlands Islamic State terrorist who opened fire on morning commuter train is captured
- JIHAD in Netherlands: Muslim terrorist who opened fire on train had been arrested for links to Islamic State, “fought in Chechnya”
- TERROR in Netherlands: Turkish gunman opens fire on morning commuters, 3 DEAD, 9 injured
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.