News Ticker >
[ February 18, 2019 ]

Seven MPs quit the Labour Party over antisemitism

[ February 18, 2019 ]

Hitler-Lover Farrakhan Praises Omar for Anti-Semitic Language: ‘You Have Nothing to Apologize For’

[ February 18, 2019 ]

‘No Muslim Should Cooperate with the Police’

[ February 18, 2019 ]

Miraculous Israel will launch a spacecraft to the moon this week

[ February 18, 2019 ]

Canadian Muslim revealed to be notorious jihadi: ‘You’ll never kill the love for jihad’

[ February 18, 2019 ]

Democrat Pulls Gun On Man Wearing MAGA Hat, ‘It’s A Good Day For You To...

[ February 18, 2019 ]

British Muslima: Ariana Grande Pop Concert Bombing “Fair Retaliation”

[ February 18, 2019 ]

New York Times Blames Jews for 9/11

[ February 18, 2019 ]

Graham vows investigation into McCabe comments about DoJ discussions to remove Trump

[ February 18, 2019 ]

Hollywood Rallies Around Jew-Hater Ilhan Omar: ‘I’m a Jew; She Was Right About AIPAC’

Trump pardons former Navy sailor imprisoned for taking photos on nuclear submarine

28

This is very good news. “President Trump had denounced the government’s handling of Saucier’s case, calling it a political move and saying it contrasted with the velvet-gloved response to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s mismanagement of classified information through a private server.”

That’s right. If Saucier was imprisoned, Clinton should have been imprisoned for a much longer period of time. If Clinton walks free, so should Saucier. What’s more, unlike the self-serving and rapacious Clinton, Saucier has done a great deal of good: “While serving, he regularly mentored younger sailors and served as an instructor for new recruits. The sentencing judge found that Mr. Saucier’s offense stands in contrast to his commendable military service. The president is appreciative of Mr. Saucier’s service to the country.”

The President has done the right thing.

“Trump pardons former Navy sailor imprisoned for taking photos on nuclear submarine, White House says,” by Elizabeth Llorente, Fox News, March 10, 2018:

Kristian Saucier, the former U.S. Navy sailor who served a year behind bars for taking photos of classified areas in a nuclear submarine, has been pardoned, White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said Friday.

Saucier recently received a letter from the Department of Justice saying it was taking a new look at his request for a pardon. Although he was released from jail last year, he remained under house arrest.

President Trump had denounced the government’s handling of Saucier’s case, calling it a political move and saying it contrasted with the velvet-gloved response to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s mismanagement of classified information through a private server.

“The president has pardoned Kristian Saucier, a Navy submariner,” Sanders said in a press briefing Friday afternoon. “Mr. Saucier was 22 years old at the time of his offenses and has served out his 12-months sentence. He has been recognized by his fellow service members for his dedication, skill and patriotic spirit.”

“While serving, he regularly mentored younger sailors and served as an instructor for new recruits. The sentencing judge found that Mr. Saucier’s offense stands in contrast to his commendable military service. The president is appreciative of Mr. Saucier’s service to the country.”

Saucier told Fox News that he couldn’t believe the pardon had finally come through until his wife emailed a picture of the document signed by Trump, who also called him Friday.

Saucier said he feels liberated from the stigma of being a felon, and from the many limitations of house arrest, which precluded him from leaving the state.

“I feel I can hope for the future now,” Saucier said. “I can live a normal life. I can take my daughter to different places, I can do all these things with my family.”…

The Truth Must be Told

Your contribution supports independent journalism

Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.

Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.

Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.

Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.


Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.

Contribute Monthly - Choose One

Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email tips@thegellerreport.com

Pin It on Pinterest