The German article below (Google translated) is about an Afghan migrant who was supposed to be deported, but was released. There were massive protests, etc. Before his release, the Afghan made a threat to police. The English sharia-complaint enemedia did not report that salient fact.
This Muslim migrant threatened the police that if they deported him, he would be back in a month and would kill Germans.
Funny how his left-wing school said he was so well integrated.
Nuremberg court frees young Afghan arrested ahead of deportation
DW: A court in Nuremberg on Thursday rejected a regional authority application that a 20-year-old Afghan be kept in custody until June 30, pending deportation back to war-torn Afghanistan.
Instead, he walked free to be greeted outside the court by 25 fellow students and his teacher at the vocational school he had been attending, with the prospect of being offered a formal apprenticeship.
His classmates battled with police at the school when authorities picked him up for deportation, drawing renewed criticism over the government’s controversial policy of deporting people back to the war-torn country. German Chancellor Angela Merkel on Thursday evening said deportations would be postponed until July.
“In a month I’ll be back here and kill Germans”
By Inga Catharina Thomas | Politik | Lesedauer:
The Nuremberg police defend the escalated deportation attempt of a 20-year-old Afghan.
In the event of his deportation, he was threatened with an attack.
He is said to have deceived the authorities in the asylum procedure. This is judged by the government’s middle-aged as a criminal offense.
The police in Nuremberg defended the deportation attempt of a 20-year-old Afghans from a vocational school, escalated into violent riots. Policemen had previously tried unsuccessfully six times unsuccessfully to contact the heradicants in the area of his home and bring him to the deportation announced in writing, the investigators reported on Thursday. Since his deportation flight was supposed to take place on the Wednesday evening, there was no other option than the arrest at school.
The deportation flight with the 2012 illegally registered Afghan was canceled due to the attack in Kabul. However, according to the district government, the District Court of Nuremberg declined to file a request from the district government of the central canton to deport herders. The court was convinced that the young Afghan does not want to escape the deportation, said President Thomas Bauer (CSU). The young man was released on Thursday afternoon. The news agency dpa wrote that he had ” left the court” with pleasure .
A decision that raises questions: according to the news agency AFP, the Afghan threatened with an attack after his arrest in the event of his deportation. The confirmed police officer Michael Petzold of the WELT. The man said, “In a month, I’ll be here again, and I’ll kill Germans.”
However, the local district court ruled on a deportation arrest on Thursday afternoon, he could not answer. Petzold, however, assumed that the district government would lodge an appeal.
The Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann (CSU) was horrified. Those who are so outspoken can not have a perspective in Germany and have lost all prospect of toleration themselves. According to the “Nürnberger Nachrichten” , the young man is currently traveling with his former supervisors and consults an attorney.
Afghans have been deceiving authorities for years
The district government described the behavior of the man as uncooperative in his asylum procedure. Thus, he had refused eight times to participate in his passport procurement in Afghanistan. He was a junior without a passport.
When the young Afghan finally applied for a residence permit in March, he had suddenly presented an Afghan passport issued in 2007 to the surprise of the Central Aliens Authority. It thus became clear that the man had deceived the authorities in the passport for years. “This is a criminal offense,” underlined President Bauer. “According to the law of foreigners, the man is thus a criminal.”
There were protests by hundreds of people during the pick-up of the young man, which also led to attacks on the police. Three policemen were injured. According to the police, it was likely that the Afghan would have been picked up by social networks.
Minister of the Interior Herrmann responsible for the escalation of the situation the left-wing autonomous scene. “According to the reports to me, people from the left-wing extremist-autonomous scene targeted the police,” Herrmann said on Thursday. First of all, the operation was completely peaceful. “The situation has escalated only when the left-wing chaos were intermingling among the students and bombarding the police, among other things, with bicycles and bottles.”
There can be no talk of peaceful protesters when an “aggressive mob injured ten policemen and even beaten a civil servant”. One of the arrested was a famous left-wing extremist from the Turkish-Kurdish region.
However, the CSU interior politician and Bundestag deputy Stephan Mayer criticized the action of the police. He called it “anything but sensitive” at the Bavarian Radio. “That should not happen,” he said.
Well-known people also took the side of the young Afghan. He was well integrated, reports Dagmar Gerhard of the Nuremberg refugee initiative “Mimikri”. He likes football, raves for FC-Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi. “He is a nice guy, not a mackerel, totally sympathetic,” describes a classmate.
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.