The horror these invaders impose on their host countries is unspeakable, unfathomable — in a word, monstrous.
Let’s give this “poor refugee” the keys to Merkel’s house.
Somalian asylum seeker ‘rapes two elderly disabled men in a care home before murdering one of the victims’ wives’ in Germany
- An 18-year-old broke into the sheltered accommodation in Neuenhaus, Germany
- Police say he sneaked into the room of a 59-year-old paralysed man to rape him
- After ‘raping the first man, he moved to an adjoining room to rape a second man’
- He was caught by the victim’s wife who he then killed, according to the police
A Somalian asylum seeker has been charged with raping two disabled men in a care home and murdering one of their wives in Germany.
The 18-year-old is said to have broken into the sheltered accommodation in Neuenhaus in the county of Betheim late last year and sneaked into the room of a paralysed 59-year-old man to rape him.
Police say the migrant then made his way into an adjoining room and raped another man before being confronted by the victim’s 87-year-old wife, who he is accused of killing.
The Somali asylum seeker (left) handcuffed in court on rape and murder charges in Germany
It is understood the woman was living in the same room as her husband at the Haus am Bürgerpark care home.
The horrific incident is said to have happened in the early hours of October 22 last year.
As he was sexually abusing the second victim, the Somalian is said to have been disturbed by the wife and killed her using ‘great force’ to avoid being caught for his previous crimes, according to German police.
The accused is currently being held in custody in a psychiatric hospital and his trial will be heard before the Landgericht Osnabrück, which is the large youth court.A 32-year-old janitor was doing his rounds at about 3.30am when he noticed a figure in one of the hallways.
He suspected it was a burglar, and confronted the man, according to GN.
The 18-year-old stormed past him and jumped out of a window before fleeing the care home.
Police were already on their way to the care home after the janitor called the emergency services thinking there had been a break-in, but when he found blood splatters along the corridors, he alerted officers.
As police officers and nurses went room-to-room, they eventually found the two male victims and the woman lying in a pool of blood.
The suspect was apprehended at his home shortly afterwards and police found damp trainers in his wardrobe.
It is the latest in a number of troubling incidents involving migrants in Germany.
Back in December 2015, a staggering 1,200 women and girls were sexually abused in German cities during New Year’s Eve celebrations.
A leaked police document stated detectives believe 2,000 men were involved across various cities but that the bulk of the crimes were committed in Cologne and Hamburg where 600 and 400 sexual assaults on women were reported respectively.
Of the 2,000 perpetrators, only 120 had been identified seven months later, and about half of them were foreign nationals who had only recently arrived in Germany.
Germany was rocked by terror last year, heaping pressure on chancellor Angela Merkel’s open-door immigration policy.
A bloody week of violence shook the country beginning on July 18 when Pakistani teenager Riaz Khan Ahmadzai, 17, posing as an Afghan refugee, hacked at passengers on a train in Wurzburg with an axe, wounding five.
He was shot dead by police.
Four days later mentally unstable German-Iranian teenager Ali Sonboly shot nine people dead during a rampage through a shopping centre in Munich before taking his own life.
Sonboly claimed he was taking revenge for being bullied at school with no political motive to the murderous rampage.
Earlier that month, a suspected ISIS airport bomb plotter hanged himself in a German prison after being arrested following a manhunt.
Syrian national Jaber al-Bakr, 22, was found dead in his cell in Leipzig, eastern Germany having reportedly used his own t-shirt days after being detained.
He was arrested after three days on the run following a tip-off that he may have been looking to team up with associates in Leipzig.
Al-Bakr had built ‘a virtual bomb-making lab’ in a flat in Chemnitz and was thought to have planned an attack against either one of Berlin’s two airports or a transport hub in his home state of Saxony, security sources said.
Chemnitz was on lockdown for hours when police raided his flat but failed to seize him before he was captured by fellow Syrian nationals who tied him up and handed him over to the authorities.
And on Monday, December 19, Tunisian ISIS fanatic Anis Amri hijacked a 35-tonne truck and ploughed it into a Christmas market in Berlin, killing 12 people.
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.