News Ticker >
[ December 8, 2019 ]

WATCH: Sacramento State Democrat (white) student beats up College Republicans (black) president

[ December 8, 2019 ]

Jeremy Corbyn’s Labour is the BIGGEST threat to Jews in the world today, Nazi-hunting Simon...

[ December 8, 2019 ]

WATCH: Two teens beat, tase Israeli tourists in Brooklyn robbery

[ December 8, 2019 ]

House Dems overwhelmingly reject motion to condemn illegal immigrant voting

[ December 8, 2019 ]

Blundering Biden’s latest: Stacking spaghetti sauce supermarket howler

[ December 8, 2019 ]

Joe Biden Refuses to Explain What He Meant by Calling African American Children ‘Roaches’ in...

[ December 8, 2019 ]

Bill Barr Indicts 8 For Illegally Funneling Foreign Money To Adam Schiff And Multiple Dem...

[ December 8, 2019 ]

Sanders Aide Fired After Antisemitic, Homophobic Remarks Revealed

[ December 8, 2019 ]

Trump on Boycott of Jewish State: Americans will not stand for it

[ December 8, 2019 ]

TEN More Jihadis Arrested in Pensacola US Naval Base Islamic Terror Attack, 3 DEAD, 8...

Pamela Geller, WND column: Obama lied, Americans died

19

More damning evidence of Obama's impeachable crimes. The
White House knew that it was a jihadist attack two hours after the Libya attack occurred, according to newly released emails.

Fox is reporting that a series of internal State Department emails shows that "some of the initial assessments of last month's deadly consulate attack in Libya, including one email within hours of the attack that noted that the group Ansar al Sharia had claimed responsibility.
Ansar al Sharia has been declared by the State Department to be a an Al Qaeda-affiliated group."

The
White House and the State Department were told two hours after the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, on September
11 that an Islamic jihadist group had claimed credit for the attack,
official emails show.

The emails obtained by Fox News were sent by the State Department to a
variety of national security platforms, whose addresses have been
redacted, including the White House Situation Room, the Pentagon, the
FBI and the Director of National Intelligence.

Fox News was told that an estimated 300 to 400 national security
figures received these emails in real time almost as the raid was
playing out and concluding. People who received these emails work
directly under the nation’s top national security, military and
diplomatic officials, Fox News was told.

The timestamps on the emails are all Eastern Time and often include
the subheading SBU…which is shorthand for “Sensitive But Unclassified.”

The first email indicates that U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and
other personnel were “in the compound safe haven.” Officials later
discovered that Stevens and three other Americans had died in the
attack.

The first email was sent at 4:05 p.m. ET with the subject line “U.S. Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi Under Attack (SBU).”

“The Regional Security Officer reports the diplomatic mission is
under attack," the email reads. "Embassy Tripoli reports approximately
20 armed people fired shots; explosions have been heard as well.
Ambassador Stevens, who is currently in Benghazi, and four COM personnel
are in the compound safe haven. The 17th of February militia is providing security support.

"The operations Center will provide updates as available.”

The second email came at 4:54 p.m. ET, with a subject line “Update 1: U.S. Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi (SBU)"

“Embassy Tripoli reports the firing at the U.S. Diplomatic Mission in
Benghazi has stopped and the compound has been cleared. A response team
is on site attempting to locate COM personnel.”

The third email came at 6:07 p.m. ET and was sent to a different
email list but still includes the White House Situation Room address and
a subject line of “Update 2: Ansar al-Sharia Claims Responsibility for
Benghazi Attack (SBU).”

“Embassy Tripoli reports the group claimed responsibility on Facebook
and Twitter and has called for an attack on Embassy Tripoli," the email
reads.

One of the email addresses that the message was sent to was the White House Situation Room, the president's secure command post.

By the morning of September 12, the day after the
Benghazi attack, Reuters reported that there were indications that
members of both Ansar al-Sharia, a militia based in the Benghazi area,
and al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb, the North African affiliate of al
Qaeda's faltering central command, may have been involved in organizing
the attacks. (Reuters)

DEFENDING THE WEST: Obama lied, Americans died
Obama lied, Americans died_1351044969397

Exclusive: Pamela Geller hits president over Benghazi response, 'pro-jihadist policy'

Despite the Obama administration’s lies and exploitation of the
slaughter of our ambassador in Libya and three of his attaches in order
to advance the brutal blasphemy laws under the Shariah, the truth about
the act of war perpetuated against our great nation on Sept. 11, 2012,
continues to leak out. The sunlight of truth is peeking through the
cracks of the wall of disinformation and deception of a corrupt and
complicit media.

Now it has come out that Libyan Ambassador Chris Stevens warned in
emails about the rise of “Islamic extremism” in Libya and even wrote
about seeing “the al-Qaida flag” in Benghazi, months before he was
murdered by those same Islamic jihadists. He even wrote about an attack
on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi in June by “an Islamic extremist
group, ‘the Imprisoned Sheikh Omar Abdul-Rahman Brigade.’”
Omar Abdel Rahman, the Blind Sheikh, is the mastermind of the first
World Trade Center bombing in 1993. He is currently imprisoned in the
U.S.

This follows revelations that a former Gitmo al-Qaida detainee tied
to Osama bin Laden was the leader of the jihadi attack on the U.S.
consulate in Benghazi and the assassination of an American ambassador
and three diplomats. The president’s response? Lie to cover for the
jihad.

Obama’s State Department initially blamed our freedom of speech for
the attack on our embassies in Egypt and Libya. They did this even
though they knew for a certainty within 24 hours after the attack in Libya that it was a jihad, planned for weeks beforehand. And they did this even though there was a U.S. drone over the consulate in Benghazi at the time of the attack, which should have made for a quicker American response to the attack.

They did this even though it was also widely known early on, as I reported at my website AtlasShrugs.com on Sept. 13,
that the demand for the release of the Blind Sheikh was the motive for
the attack on the U.S. Embassy in Cairo. But officials inside that
embassy put out a statement almost immediately after the attack on the
Cairo embassy began, saying:
“We condemn the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the
religious feelings of Muslims.” And later: “We firmly reject the
actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt
the religious beliefs of others.”

Instead of Obama protecting this great nation and informing the
American people of this act of war, he lied and blamed America and our
most basic freedom – freedom of speech. There was no anti-freedom of
speech protest at the Libyan consulate, as Obama and his fellow
quislings (Hillary Clinton, Susan Rice, Jay Carney, Joe Biden, et al.)
have claimed so many times. And yet after the attacks, the Obama
administration spent $75,000 on ads apologizing for our free-speech
rights in, of all places, Pakistan.

What did Obama achieve by running apology pro-Shariah campaign ads in
Pakistan? He sanctioned the motive. He sanctioned the brutal,
anti-human blasphemy laws under the Shariah.

And as for the other purpose of the riots, I would fully expect Obama
to consider release of the Blind Sheikh after he wins the election.

Obama is not merely a bad president, he is at war with the American people, as I showed in detail two years ago in my book “The Post-American Presidency: The Obama Administration’s War on America.”

If the enemedia had one scintilla of ethics or objectivity, the Obama
administration would be eviscerated for its treasonous, anti-American
surrender to the jihad in Egypt and Libya. Obama continues to show no
remorse over his epic foreign-policy failures that led to the attacks of
Sept. 11, 2012. But it didn’t start on that day. He has never taken any
responsibility for the sweeping jihadi takeovers of previously reliable
allies in the Middle East and Africa – takeovers he helped enable.

Obama worked feverishly, from the onset of his presidency, to bring
the Muslim Brotherhood into power in Egypt. Not five months into his
presidency, he invited the then-outlawed Muslim Brotherhood to his
submission speech at Al-Azhar in Cairo in June 2009. The raging protests
continue in Cairo, and the monstrous consequences of Obama’s Islamic
handover continue to unfold. There will be many more catastrophic
consequences to the disastrous foreign-policy failures of our
anti-freedom president.

The body count piles up under Obama’s pro-jihadist policy. The attack
on our embassy was an act of war. The slaughter of our ambassador and
three diplomats in Libya was an act of war. But instead of taking
decisive action against our enemies, the president blamed America. The
president blamed the Constitution. Obama blamed the First Amendment.

The more he fails … the more he fails. This is high treason. The
enemedia exalts treason as patriotism, while demonizing freedom-lovers
and patriots. America, it is past midnight.

The Truth Must be Told

Your contribution supports independent journalism

Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.

Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.

Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.

Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.


Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.

Contribute Monthly - Choose One

Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email tips@thegellerreport.com

Pin It on Pinterest