Web
Analytics

Son of 9/11 Victim Warns ‘Killer-in-Chief’ Biden: Do Not Show Your Face at Ground Zero

Americans standing up to tyranny.

Quick note: Tech giants are shutting us down. You know this. Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Adsense, Pinterest permanently banned us. Facebook, Google search et al have shadow-banned, suspended and deleted us from your news feeds. They are disappearing us. But we are here. We will not waver. We will not tire. We will not falter, and we will not fail. Freedom will prevail.

Subscribe to Geller Report newsletter here — it’s free and it’s critical NOW when informed decision making and opinion is essential to America's survival. Share our posts on your social channels and with your email contacts. Fight the great fight.

Follow me on Gettr. I am there, click here. It's open and free.

Remember, YOU make the work possible. If you can, please contribute to Geller Report.

Son of 9/11 Victim Warns ‘Killer-in-Chief’ Biden: Do Not Show Your Face at Ground Zero

By: Western Journal, September 7, 2021:

The son of a 9/11 victim sharply warned President Joe Biden to not attend any ground zero memorials while calling the president a “killer-in-chief.”

Nic Haros Jr., whose 76-year-old mother, Frances, died in the attacks on the World Trade Center, appeared on “Fox & Friends” Monday morning to discuss the release of previously classified documents regarding the attacks.

Haros Jr. is one of the latest family members of victims of terror attacks who have publicly told Biden not to attend any of their memorial events.

Haros Jr. spent a few minutes discussing his mother’s life and her accomplishments, adding that the family misses her every day but remains hopeful that they will see her again one day.

Frances, according to her son, worked on the top-third of the south tower of the World Trade Center as a receptionist on the day of the attacks.

“Like over 1,700 other victims, no remains have ever been identified and her grave is empty,” Haros Jr. said, adding that there was “no closure” for his family.

Haros Jr. then said he wanted to send a message to Biden while attributing the words to his mother.“Yes, Joe, some people did something. I am demanding that President Biden dare not show his face at ground zero on 9/11,” Haros Jr. declared, adding that he doesn’t think Biden “has a place there.”

“It’s shameful for him, I think, to use the dead bodies as a political prop for his so-called ‘victory lap.’”

“He is insensitive and he shows no compassion to the families,” he continued. “No Joe, no victory, we are now in Afghan war 2.0.”

Haros Jr. added that the “resurrected victims” kept America safe for two decades and warned that the president “must not dishonor their grace or patriotism, for he has none.”

He said part of his statement came in response to the recent attacks at Kabul airport in Afghanistan that left 13 U.S. servicemen dead, as well as the botched evacuation of Americans from the country.

“Today, I call out Biden as the ‘killer-in-chief,’” he said, adding that Biden would be complicit in a “coming genocide” against Afghans and Americans left behind in Afghanistan and promoted “infanticide” in the United States.

Biden has recently faced heightened calls for impeachment and has found himself under fire for vacationing frequently during the Afghanistan crisis.

The president also has faced a wave of scrutiny from Gold Star families after their meetings reportedly focused on Biden’s late son, Beau, instead of the fallen serviceme.

Since the attacks in Afghanistan, over 100 retired military officials have called for certain members of Biden’s cabinet, mainly Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley, to resign.

Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email tips@thegellerreport.com

The Truth Must be Told

Your contribution supports independent journalism

Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.

Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.

Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.

Please contribute here.

or

Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.

Pin It on Pinterest