These people are nuts. And they are in control.
Director of the National Institutes of Health Francis Collins made the declaration on CNN, but later backtracked in a tweet saying “vaccinated parents who live in communities with high COVID transmission rates should mask when out in public indoor settings to minimize risks to their unvaccinated kids. No need to mask at home.” National Review
- ‘These Are Not Your Children’: Wisconsin Parents Tell Joe Biden To Stuff Masking Their Children Where The Sun Don’t Shine
- AMERICA’S LEADER DeSantis Fights Back, Will Sign Order Protecting Rights Of Parents On Masks For Children
- CHILD ABUSE: “Biden” Good with Kids Wearing Masks at School Again
- A Group Of Parents Sent Their Kids’ Face Masks to A Lab for Analysis. Here Are All The Diseases They Found.
- Democrats Furious Over Stanford Study that Found Masks are Useless Against COVID
- 93-Year-Old Holocaust Survivor Warns Us That Masks Are WORSE
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email email@example.com
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.