If they don’t, they will be ostracized. It’s part of Biden’s demand that all federal employees are forced to be vaccinated (Axios). The American Postal Workers Union, representing over 200,000 federal employees, said “it is not the role of the federal government to mandate vaccinations for the employees we represent” (Daily Caller).
The Democrat propaganda machine is awash with tweets, texts and Facebook posts describing the protesters as selfish and irresponsible. The streams, the threads, the currents are rolling on social media. The topics, of course, are wholly controlled by them and this new mad obsession with the unvaccinated. The unvaxxed are the Democrat version of India’s untouchables, Germany’s Jew, the Turks infidels. Seriously, The dehumanization and hatred being incited against the unvaccinated is very dangerous and deadly.
The unvaxxed will be the new ‘Jew.’
Quick note: Tech giants are shutting us down. You know this. Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Adsense, Pinterest permanently banned us. Facebook, Google search et al have shadow-banned, suspended and deleted us from your news feeds. They are disappearing us. But we are here. We will not waver. We will not tire. We will not falter, and we will not fail. Freedom will prevail.
Subscribe to Geller Report newsletter here — it’s free and it’s critical NOW when informed decision making and opinion is essential to America's survival. Share our posts on your social channels and with your email contacts. Fight the great fight.
Remember, YOU make the work possible. If you can, please contribute to Geller Report.
By: Axios, July 28, 201:
Members of the military will be required to get vaccinations or face regular testing, social distancing, mask mandates and restrictions on travel for work, the the Pentagon said on Thursday evening.
Why it matters: The policy was announced for federal workers and onsite contractors earlier on Thursday, part of several new Biden initiatives to get more Americans vaccinated and slow the spread of the Delta variant.
- The plan outlines aggressive next steps from the federal government as COVID-19 cases surge across the country due to the contagious Delta variant and as demand for vaccines has tapered off.
Driving the news: The new initiatives include:
- Requiring federal workers, military members and onsite contractors to declare their vaccination status. Those not fully vaccinated will be required to wear face masks at work, get tested 1-2 times per week, socially distance, and won’t be allowed to travel for work.
- Biden added his team was looking into applying similar rules for all federal contractors. “If you want to do business with the federal government, get your workers vaccinated,” he said.
- Directing the Department of Defense to look into adding COVID-19 vaccination to the list of mandatory inoculations for people in the military.
- Expanding paid leave for families to get vaccinated by reimbursing small-and-medium sized businesses who allow their employees and their families to get paid time off for vaccinations.
- Calling on states, territories, and local governments to offer $100 to newly vaccinated individuals, as an additional vaccine incentive.
- Increasing vaccination rates among teens by calling on pharmacies to hold pop-up vaccination clinics at schools and colleges.
The big picture: Biden stated that the country is experiencing a “pandemic of the unvaccinated.”
- Biden added that currently booster shots are not needed but that this could change in the future. He also noted that the U.S. has enough doses to provide boosters if they become necessary.
- He addressed vaccine hesitancy among some and commended Republican Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell for encouraging people to get vaccinated.
- Asked about vaccine mandates, Biden noted that it’s “still a question whether the federal government can mandate the whole country” to get inoculated.
- Biden called the abundant vaccine supply in the U.S a “blessing” which would be a “shame to squander.”
What he’s saying: “Masking is one defense against the spread of COVID-19. But make no mistake. Vaccines are the best defense against you getting severely ill from COVID-19. The very best defense,” Biden said.
- “The decision to be unvaccinated impacts someone else. Unvaccinated people spread the virus. They get sick and fill up our hospitals and that means if someone else has a heart attack or breaks a hip, there may not be a hospital bed for them,” Biden warned.
- “Get vaccinated for yourself, for the people you love, for your country.”
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email email@example.com
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.