Web
Analytics

NYC subway violence: Police Nab Attackers Who Assaulted at Least 4 People in 12-Minute Violent Crime Spree

The policies of the anti-cop Marxist mayor of New York City has emboldened criminals. This is the result. Out of control violent crime in the Big Apple.

Quick note: Tech giants are snuffing us out. You know this. Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Adsense permanently banned us. Facebook, Twitter, Google search et al have shadow-banned, suspended and deleted us from your news feeds. They are disappearing us. But we are here. Help us fight. Subscribe to Geller Report newsletter here a>— it’s free and it’s critical NOW more than ever. Share our posts on your social channels and with your email contacts. Help us fight the great fight.

And if you can, please contribute to Geller Report. YOU make the work possible.

NYC subway violence: Police reportedly nab suspects who attacked at least 4 people in 12-minute crime spree

Big Apple officials are fed up with Mayor Bill de Blasio’s negligence, they say

By Fox News, May 15, 2021

A group of men who are believed to have attacked at least four different people – slashing three of them – during a 12-minute violence spree on Friday morning in the Big Apple’s subway, as officials tell Fox News: “Enough is enough.”

The terrifying string of attacks highlights what city transportation officials are calling a need for more uniformed police officers in the subway system, despite how Mayor de Blasio has pushed the idea that the prevalence of crime will decrease with the increased presence of riders as coronavirus pandemic restrictions begin to lift.

The suspects were taken into custody on Friday afternoon, though their identities were not yet released, according to authorities. New York City police nabbed four people in connection with the attack, spotting and arresting them in the Upper West Side of Manhattan. Officials said one of the suspects had been arrested for a similar crime in January and was released without bond at the time.

The first of Friday’s incidents was reported around 4:25 a.m., when a 44-year-old man riding a southbound No. 4 train was approached by two men, one of whom slashed him in the face, police said. The victim got off the subway at Manhattan’s Union Square Station.

Enough is enough. The mayor is risking New York’s recovery every time he lets these incidents go by without meaningful action

— New York City Transit Authority interim president Sarah Feinberg

But his attackers are believed to have stayed on board and carried out their next attack only minutes later, at approximately 4:34 a.m., when the two suspects allegedly approached a 40-year-old man and also slashed him in his face, police said. They then moved on to a second man – the third victim of the morning – whom they purportedly punched in the face, police said.

Both men exited the train in the area of Astor Place, according to police – an area known to be busy and full of college students.

The suspects then allegedly moved on to another 44-year-old man, who, around 4:37 a.m., was slashed in the back of the head, cops said. The victim described his attackers as two to three men.

The suspects then demanded money from the man before taking his phone and throwing it on the train tracks, police said. He got off the train at the Brooklyn Bridge Station.

 

 

Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email tips@thegellerreport.com

The Truth Must be Told

Your contribution supports independent journalism

Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.

Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.

Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.

Please contribute here.

or

Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.

Pin It on Pinterest