You hear the argument again and again, how Israel is an apartheid state. Let’s help educate and eradicate the biased reporting.
Number of Jews in Egypt: 10 (total population: 100 million)
– Jordan: 0 (10M)
– Saudi Arabia: 0 (34M)
– Lebanon: 100 (7M)
– Syria: 0 (17M)
– Iraq: 4 (39M)
– Iran: 8,300 (83M)
– Number of Jews in Gaza: 0 (2M)
– Under the Palestinian Authority control: 0 (2.7M) in Judea and Samaria.
– Number of Arabs in Israel: 1.9M (9M), with full civil rights and the media still labeling Israel as an Apartheid State?
All the media seems to care about is the damage in Gaza – let’s help share some facts about Israel, which is completely overlooked regarding the damage that was done over the past few weeks.
– In Ashkelon, 792 buildings and 267 vehicles were damaged.
– In Ashdod, 228 buildings and 130 cars were damaged.
– In Sderot, 228 buildings and 267 vehicles were damaged.
– In Tel Aviv, 77 buildings and 74 cars were damaged.
– In Ramat Gan, 254 claims were filed for damages,
– In Givataym – 157,
– In Petah Tikva – 231.
– In Lod and Ramla, 348 buildings and 229 vehicles were damaged.
– In Akko, claims were filed for damage to 16 buildings and 4 cars, in Haifa – 19 buildings and 26 cars, in Jerusalem – 4 buildings and 26 cars.
We are talking about damage as a result of rocket attacks and pogroms in mixed cities – please share the truths and put an end to the biased reporting.
From the Israel Defence Update list.
Thanks to Joan Swirsky
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email email@example.com
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.