Time to start calling for “jihad control” legislation, like Trump’s jihad immigration ban. Or will the media disappear this news story after running article after article about “white supremacist” shooter? Apparently Democrats consider slaughter in the cause of Islamic supremacism to be righteous ……..
- Boulder Jihad Mass Murderer Is Muslim Migrant Who Was Known To F.B.I.
- ISIS: Boulder mass murderer Ahmad Al-Issa was ISLAMIC STATE sympathizer
- Boulder mass murderer is deeply religious Muslim who frequently railed against ‘Islamophobia’
- Brother of Boulder Jihad Mass Murderer Detained, Along With Other Family MembersAhmad Al Aliwi Alissa charged with 10 counts of murder in King Soopers Shooting in Boulder
- Colorado Is One of Few U.S. States with Universal Background Check Gun Controls
- Biden calls on Senate to pass GUN CONTROL ‘immediately’ after Boulder jihad mass murders but remains silent on religious motive
And if you can, please contribute to Geller Report. YOU make the work possible.
Boulder jihad mass murderer had planned to hit Trump rally, also checked churches as potential targets
By: Robert Spencer, March 23, 2021:
Early information from a national security agency suggests Boulder shooter planned to target the Trump rally in Colorado Springs, Feb 2020, but decided to wait until the next one on March 13 in Denver but it was cancelled due to COVID, per WH official
— Jack Posobiec (@JackPosobiec) March 23, 2021
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email email@example.com
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.