Web
Analytics

YouTube BANS New President Trump Interview

21

If you don’t see the parallels to nazism, communism, fascism, you are blind, deaf and dumb. You’re already a slave.

They know the election was stolen. It’s why they have to forbid its mention. Did you ever see the left-autocrats remove any 9/11 conspiracy theories — no matter how heinous and bigoted?

Quick note: Tech giants are snuffing us out. You know this. Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Adsense permenently banned us. Facebook, Twitter, Google search et al have shadowbanned, suspended and deleted us from your news feeds. They are disappearing us. But we are here. Help us fight. Subscribe to Geller Report newsletter here — it’s free and it’s critical NOW more than ever. Share our posts on social and with your email contacts.

YouTube Takes Down New Trump Interview

By Zachary Stieber, The Epoch Times, February 20, 2021:

YouTube took down a newly recorded interview with former President Donald Trump in Google’s latest action against conservatives.

A Newsmax spokesperson told The Epoch Times via email that the company was told the Feb. 17 interview was removed because it violated YouTube’s community guidelines.

A Google spokesperson told The Epoch Times via email: “We have clear Community Guidelines that govern what videos may stay on YouTube, and we enforce our Community Guidelines consistently, regardless of speaker and without regard to political viewpoints.”

“In accordance with our presidential election integrity policy, we removed this video from the Newsmax TV channel,” the spokesperson added.

The set of policies cited is aimed at preventing spam, scams, and deceptive practices, the California-based company says. Included is a policy implemented late last year. Google said in announcing the policy that it would remove “content that misleads people by alleging that widespread fraud or errors changed the outcome of the 2020 U.S. Presidential election.”

Trump during the Newsmax interview alleged he won the 2020 election, among other claims.

Trump made similar claims in interviews with Fox News this week. Those remain on YouTube.

The former president also spoke with One America News. That network hasn’t uploaded videos for approximately one month.

Newsmax later posted a video of host Greg Kelly, who interviewed Trump, summarizing and playing portions of the interview. That video remains live.

YouTube ramped up actions against prominent conservatives and others last year ahead of the presidential election, escalating enforcement even more just before New Year.

YouTube in late 2020 blocked Trump campaign ads, alleging election fraud, and removed a statement one of his lawyers gave during a congressional hearing.

In January, YouTube removed content from Trump’s channel and suspended it because the videos were in violation of “policies for inciting violence,” a spokesperson told The Epoch Times.

YouTube later extended the suspension, which continues to this day.

In addition, Twitter and Facebook have banned Trump.

Trump has floated starting his own social media platform, telling Newsmax that “we’re negotiating with a number of people, and there’s also the other option of building your own site.”

Trump said he was considering moving to Parler, an upstart competitor to Twitter, but believed the newer platform couldn’t handle the traffic he’d bring.

Parler was kicked off Amazon’s servers last month but recently reemerged after reaching a deal with a new host.

Parler’s new CEO said recently that Trump is welcome on the website, just like anybody else.

“If Donald Trump wants to come here and participate in free speech, he would be welcome on the platform,” Mark Meckler said.

Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email tips@thegellerreport.com

The Truth Must be Told

Your contribution supports independent journalism

Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.

Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.

Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.

Please contribute here.

or

Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.

Pin It on Pinterest