Today is a dark day, a day that will live in infamy.
The election was stolen, in what will go down in history as the greatest political heist in human history.
We underestimated the evil of the left and the cowardice of treachery of GOP leadership.
Today we pray for our nation, our freedoms and those yearning to be free.
Watch President Trump’s final farewell speech this morning.
Melania in funeral black nailed it.
Melania in all black.
Perfect. It's a funeral.
— 🇺🇸 GELLER REPORT 🇺🇸 (@PamelaGeller) January 20, 2021
- President Trump left the White House with the First Lady at 8.12am, boarding Marine One for the last time
- He stopped briefly to speak to reporters, saying it had been the ‘honor of a lifetime’ to serve as President
- At Joint Base Andrews, he told a crowd of reporters that he would be back ‘in some form’
- Before flying off on Air Force One, he told everyone present: ‘Have a nice life’
- His family is waiting for him at Joint Base Andrews, where he will give one final speech before leaving
- The Trumps will then watch from afar in Mar-a-Lago as Joe Biden is sworn in as the 46th President
- Trump is the first president since 1869 to snub his successor’s inauguration
- In his final act, he granted clemency to 72 people including Steve Bannon and rapper Lil Wayne
- While Trump refused to mention Biden, officials say he did leave a letter for him in the Oval Office
— The White House (@WhiteHouse) January 20, 2021
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email email@example.com
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.