The criminal Democrats can avoid reality, but they cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.
2,056 felons illegally voted
66,248 under 18 voted
2,423 weren’t registered at all
1,043 used a PO Box
4,926 voted past the reg. date
10,315 died before the election
395 voted in two states
15,700 moved out of state
40,279 changed county and didn’t re-register to vote
Trump Campaign Files Lawsuit in Georgia to Overturn Result
By Jeffrey Rodack | Newsmax, Friday, 04 December 2020:
President Donald Trump has filed suit in Georgia claiming the election process was filled with “significant systemic misconduct, fraud and other irregularities” resulting in “many thousands of illegal votes” being cast and counted.
The suit was filed in Georgia on Friday on behalf of Trump and David Shafer, a presidential elector pledged to the president. The suit named Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger and a slew of local elections officials.
It is asking the court to prevent certification of the results and order a new presidential election.
The suit claims:
- The election code mandates that those wishing to vote by absentee ballots may apply for a mail-in ballot “not more than 180 days” prior to the election. But it alleges the officials permitted at least 305,701 people to illegally vote who applied for absentee ballots more than 180 days prior to the election and then improperly counted the illegal votes.
- Officials allowed at least 92 individuals to vote whose absentee ballots, according to state records, were returned and accepted prior to that individual requesting an absentee ballot.
- The officials mailed at least 2,664 absentee ballots to individuals prior to the earliest date permitted by law.
- Respondents unlawfully adopted standards to be followed by the clerks and registrars in processing absentee ballots inconsistent with the election code.
- Despite the legal requirement for signature matching and voter identity verification, the respondents failed to ensure that such obligations were followed by election officials.
The lawsuit also claims the officials violated Georgia law and the election code, along with state election board rules and regulations.
“The fraud, misconduct and irregularities that occurred under the ‘supervision’ of (the) respondents are sufficient to place the contest election in doubt,” the lawsuit said.
“As a result, there is substantial doubt as to the outcome of the contested election, and the contested election … shall be enjoined, vacated, and nullified and either a new presidential election be immediately ordered that complies with Georgia Page 52 of 64 law or, in the alternative, that such other just and equitable relief is obtained so as to comport with the Constitution of the State of Georgia.”
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.