I wrote about this extensively at the time (as did a handful of my colleagues). Democrat media criminal syndicate didn’t care then, and they don’t care now.
- Obama airdrops 50 tons of ammo to ‘moderate Al Qaeda’ in Syria, Islamic State Seizes U.S. Missiles in Iraq
- Former DIA director: Obama White House made “willful decision” to support al-Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood in Syria
- Obama’s savage partners: Al-Qaeda Beheads 10 Prisoners & Mounts Their Heads On Spikes In Syria
- Obama Administration Pursues Partnership with Al Qaeda Leader in Syria
- Obama sends weapons to al Qaeda/Muslim Brotherhood in Syria
- Obama urges Congress to aid Al Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood armies in Syria
- Syrian Army hacks into the US Marine website: ‘Think About Obama’s Alliance With Al Qaeda’
- Obama promises more aid to Al Qaeda-linked jihadists in Syria
- Obama running weapons to jihadists and al qaeda: Syria’s Fast and Furious
- Obama secretly authorizes support for Muslim Brotherhood and al-Qaeda jihadists in Syria
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.