The D-bag/media is losing its power every day ….. We’re Americans. Of course we want a fair, honest election.
Quick note: Tech giants are shutting us down. You know this. Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Adsense, Pinterest permanently banned us. Facebook, Google search et al have shadow-banned, suspended and deleted us from your news feeds. They are disappearing us. But we are here. We will not waver. We will not tire. We will not falter, and we will not fail. Freedom will prevail.
Subscribe to Geller Report newsletter here — it’s free and it’s critical NOW when informed decision making and opinion is essential to America's survival. Share our posts on your social channels and with your email contacts. Fight the great fight.
Remember, YOU make the work possible. If you can, please contribute to Geller Report.
Newsmax/McLaughlin Poll: Two-Thirds of Nation Backs Trump on Recounts
More than two-thirds of the nation says it is fair for President Donald Trump to ask for a recount in key states, according to a new Newsmax/McLaughlin & Associates poll released Thursday.
Sixty-seven percent of likely voters backed Trump’s recounts where the vote margins in his race with Joe Biden were 1% or closer, which applies to states like Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Arizona.
Despite the close contests, 65% of Americans say the election will ultimately be decided honestly. But fully a third of all voters, 35%, said that there was significant fraud.
“This seems to be a very disturbing and high number for the country that always prided itself to be the world’s leading democracy,” pollster John McLaughlin said. “The highest level of fraud concerns are among Trump voters at 70% and Republicans at 65%.”
Here are how the results from the Newsmax/McLaughlin & Associates break down:
- 94% of Republicans blame most of the voter fraud in the recent election on the Democrats, while 6% say Republicans were behind it.
- 51% of those polled say voter fraud is a problem in big Democrat-run cities, compared to 49% who say it is not a problem.
- An overwhelming 90% approve of voter identification laws that make certain every vote cast in the election for president and Congress was cast by a legal citizen who was eligible to vote.
- A similar majority of 88% say they approve of states requiring that all mail-in ballots have a matching signature with the person’s voter registration.
- 57% believe media organizations like CNN, ABC, CBS, and NBC should declare Biden the winner even as recounts are being conducted in multiple states. But the vast majority of Trump voters, 77%, and Republicans, 70%, say the media should not.
- 42% say media coverage of the presidential races has been unfair and biased against Trump, 10% say it has been unfair and biased against Biden, and 48% say it has been fair to both candidates.
The election results have not made Americans happy or changed their outlook on the future of the country, however.
“It appears that the election has not inspired hope,” McLaughlin said.
The poll, conducted by McLaughlin & Associates between Nov. 21 and 23, surveyed 1,000 likely general election voters. It has a margin of error of plus or minus 3.1 percentage points.
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.