When the jackals in the media reported that President Trumo had COVID, I thought, the silver lining in this is the President will give America a big, fat, much-needed lesson in how to COVID.
And so he has.
Dow now up 400 points to break 28,000, jumps on Trump health news.
I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 5, 2020
— markmaycott (@markmaycot) October 5, 2020
Trump Says He’ll Be Leaving Walter Reed Hospital on Monday Evening
By: Jack Phillips, The Epoch Times, October 5, 2020:
resident Donald Trump said on Monday that he will be leaving Walter Reed hospital near Washington later in the day.
“I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good!” the president said in a statement. “Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!”
Trump was diagnosed last week with the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus, as was First Lady Melania Trump, White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany, and others.
On Monday, White House physician Dr. Sean P. Conley said Trump’shealth is continuing to improve “over the past 24 hours” days after he was diagnosed with COVID-19. It’s “72 hours since his last fever,” his oxygen levels and breathing “are all normal,” and he had a recent temperature of 98.1 degrees F, according to Conley.
“He’s back,” Conley said, pointing to Trump’s activity in recent days and hours. “The president has been a phenomenal patient since he has been here,” Conley said.
“He has never pushed us beyond safe and reasonable practice,” Conley said.
As a result, doctors said that he will be given another dose of Remdesivir and is cleared to go home to the White House. Conley said his condition “supports a safe return home, where he’ll be surrounded by world-class medical care.”
The president on Sunday night drove by supporters near the hospital, wearing a mask and waving at them. Before Monday’s announcement, he pushed back against criticism about his drive-by from the White House press pool.
“It is reported that the Media is upset because I got into a secure vehicle to say thank you to the many fans and supporters who were standing outside of the hospital for many hours, and even days, to pay their respect to their President,” he wrote on Twitter on Monday afternoon. “If I didn’t do it, Media would say RUDE!!!”
White House spokesman Judd Deere told reporters that proper precautions were taken before the event, following criticism that the president could potentially put Secret Service agents in the vehicle at risk.
“Appropriate precautions were taken in the execution of this movement to protect the President and all those supporting it, including PPE. The movement was cleared by the medical team as safe to do,” Deere said.
On Sunday, one of the president’s doctors said Sunday that his discharge is possible as soon as Monday.
“Today, he feels well, he’s been up and around. Our plan for today is to have him to eat and drink, be up out of bed as much as possible, to be mobile,” Dr. Brian Garibaldi, who is helping care for Trump, told reporters at a press conference outside Walter Reed. “If he continues to look and feel as well as he does today, our hope is that we can plan for a discharge as early as tomorrow to the White House where he can continue his treatment course.”
Later, on Sunday, Trump said in a video that he “learned a lot about COVID” and “learned it by really going to school.”
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.