While encouraging violent riots and protests, Killer Cuomo and his organ grinder’s monkey de Blasio have taken to scapegoating the Jews — a well-worn stratagem long favored by totalitarians and autocrats.
- WATCH NY Governor Cuomo: “I’m going to close the synagogues.”
- ‘De Blasio And Cuomo Get Creamed In Court’: Federal Judge Rules Cuomo, de Blasio wrong to limit worship services, condone mass protests
- Justice Department raps NYC mayor Wilhelm De Blasio for singling out Jews
- Antisemite De Blasio Threatens Jews: ‘We’re Not Going to Let People Take Law Into Their Own Hands’
- NYC Mayor de Blasio Uses Coronavirus to Target Jews, Storm Jewish Schools, Synagogues, Gleeful at Closings
- ‘The Mayor [De Blasio] Says You Jews Are Getting Us All Sick’: NYC Couple Cite de Blasio During Violent Assault on Brooklyn Jews
- Mayor de Blasio Uses NYPD to Harass, Target Jews, Conduct Pogroms
- WATCH: ‘No Regret’: Jew-hater De Blasio defends threatening Jews with arrest for attending a rabbi’s funeral
- ACHTUNG: NYC Democrat Mayor Wilhem De Blasio Threatens to Round Up Jews Over PrayingDeBlasio’s New York: AntiFa Racists Terrorize Jewish Neighborhood, Break Windows, Loot Stores
- Antisemitic Democratic Socialists of America of NYC asks local candidates to pledge not to visit Israel
Quick note: Tech giants are shutting us down. You know this. Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Adsense, Pinterest permanently banned us. Facebook, Google search et al have shadow-banned, suspended and deleted us from your news feeds. They are disappearing us. But we are here. We will not waver. We will not tire. We will not falter, and we will not fail. Freedom will prevail.
Subscribe to Geller Report newsletter here — it’s free and it’s critical NOW when informed decision making and opinion is essential to America's survival. Share our posts on your social channels and with your email contacts. Fight the great fight.
Remember, YOU make the work possible. If you can, please contribute to Geller Report.
Windows Broken as Brooklyn Orthodox Synagogue Is Vandalized
A spokesperson for the New York Police Department told the Journal that the man used a flagpole to break the windows of the Shore Parkway Jewish Center; he then entered the synagogue and continued to damage the property. The suspect, a 25-year-old man, was subsequently arrested and charged with burglary and criminal mischief hate crimes.
Anti-Defamation League New York / New Jersey tweeted, “We are deeply unsettled to learn that a synagogue’s window in Brooklyn was damaged. This should never happen but it is painful to see one of our spiritual homes vandalized during the festival of Sukkot. [Thank you] @NYPDHateCrimes for swiftly investigating.”
Various local politicians condemned the vandalism.
“Disgusted by the anti-Semitic attack on the Shore Parkway Jewish Center last night,” Rep. Max Rose (D-N.Y.) tweeted. “I’ve spoken to the synagogue’s leadership and a suspect has been arrested. None of us can be quiet in the face of anti-Semitism. We all must stand together to confront this timeless hatred.”
New York Assemblymember and congressional candidate Nicole Malliotakas, a Republican, similarly tweeted, “Shocked to hear that The Synagogue at the Shore Parkway Jewish Center was vandalized late last night leaving broken windows and other significant damage. Thankfully, the NYPD arrested a suspect.”
She added in a subsequent tweet, “There is no place in our city or nation for anti-Semitism & it will take people of every faith to stop it.”
New York Democratic Assemblymember William Colton wrote in a Facebook post, “Another terrible hate crime incident has occurred last night at the Shore Parkway Jewish Center. An individual broke in during the early morning hours and destroyed the sukkah and many furnishings and religious articles in the sanctuary, as well as breaking windows. Fortunately the [individual] was apprehended on the scene and has been charged with a hate crime.”
The Shore Parkway Jewish Center did not respond to the Journal’s request for comment.
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email email@example.com
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.