Here’s what the Democrat media never told their readers/viewers about the Westgate jihad attack:
Quick note: Tech giants are shutting us down. You know this. Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Adsense, Pinterest permanently banned us. Facebook, Google search et al have shadow-banned, suspended and deleted us from your news feeds. They are disappearing us. But we are here. We will not waver. We will not tire. We will not falter, and we will not fail. Freedom will prevail.
Subscribe to Geller Report newsletter here — it’s free and it’s critical NOW when informed decision making and opinion is essential to America's survival. Share our posts on your social channels and with your email contacts. Fight the great fight.
Remember, YOU make the work possible. If you can, please contribute to Geller Report.
“They removed eyes, ears, nose. They get your hand and sharpen it like a pencil then they tell you to write your name with the blood.” (Daily Mail:
The Daily Mail
also reported that “the Muslims who stormed the Kenyan shopping mall reportedly burnt victims’ faces and cut off their hands in an attempt to conceal their identities before piling the bodies up by the main door to slow the progress of the rescue teams. One security officer said the mall had been turned into a slaughterhouse (an abattoir) within half an hour as the jihadists went on the rampage.”
Westgate: Two found guilty over Kenya shopping mall attack
A court in Kenya has found two men guilty of helping Islamist militants to attack an upmarket shopping mall in 2013.
At least 67 people died in the assault by al-Shabab on the Westgate shopping complex in the capital, Nairobi.
The state said the four militants who carried out the attack were found dead in the shopping centre’s rubble.
The militants occupied the mall for four days, in one of the deadliest jihadi attacks in Kenya.
A third man was found not guilty on all counts of conspiracy to commit a terrorist act.
The trial is the only one so far over the Westgate shopping mall attack.
More than 140 witnesses testified in the case. The accused denied conspiring to commit terrorism.
The presiding judge ruled that the two suspects, both Kenyan citizens, will be sentenced on 22 October.
The BBC’s Ferdinand Omondi in Nairobi says their convictions will be welcomed in a country that remains on high alert over possible attacks by al-Shabab.
The al-Qaeda affiliate is based in neighbouring Somalia, and has carried out a series of attacks in Kenya.
Kenya has troops in Somalia to help fight the militants.
Who are the convicted men?
Mohammed Ahmed Abdi and Hussein Hassan Mustafa were charged with planning and committing acts of terror, as well as supporting and helping a terrorist group.
The third suspect, Liban Abdullahi, was found not guilty. The Somali refugee was also acquitted of the charge of being in Kenya illegally and possessing identification documents by false presences.
What happened at Westgate?
On a Saturday afternoon in September 2013, gunmen entered the mall and opened fired on shoppers, leading to a four-day siege.
“People were panicking, children were crying,” survivor Surajit Borkakyoty told the BBC that day.
“We were trying to calm people and tell them not to use their phones, or to keep them on silent. All the time we could hear gunfire. It was a war-like situation.”
Live television broadcasts showed smoke billowing from the complex, as armed police and military vehicles surrounded the site and dozens of terrified people escaped.
When it was over days later, at least 67 people had been killed – 62 civilians, five security officers and the four attackers.
Al-Shabab said it carried out the attack in response to Kenyan military operations in Somalia.
Initially the authorities said there had been 10 attackers, but then revised the figure down to four. They said all of them had been killed but forensic tests on their remains have never been released.
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.