More piety from the “misunderstanding” devout.
What untold number of people have to be murdered in order for the elites to candidly address the violence and hate in Islamic texts and teachings?
EXCLUSIVE: Jihadis Celebrate Murder And Decapitation Of Teacher In France
MEMRI: Jihadis reacted enthusiastically online to the murder of French teacher Samuel Paty in a suburb of Paris on October 16, 2020, by a Chechen Islamist who was angered that the teacher showed his pupils drawings of the ‘prophet’ Muhammad.
- 9 ARRESTED IN PARIS BEHEADING: Grand Mosque, Muslim Community & Family DOXXED/INCITED Retaliation Against Beheaded Schoolteacher
- French Minister Demands Mosque Be Shut Down After Inciting To Murder
- Police INTERROGATED French Schoolteacher 4 Days Before His Beheading Because of Complaint by a Muslim Father Who Incited The Gruesome Murder
- France: More Jihad Arrests and Charges in BEHEADING of Schoolteacher
- Thousands Protest Schoolteacher Beheaded By Muslim Migrant Who FILMED The Moment He Beheaded Him And Posted Online
Issue Nine of a magazine published by supporters of the Islamic State (ISIS), threatened those who blaspheme against Muhammad.
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email email@example.com
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.