The victims are fighting for their lives.
It never ends. No matter how much blood has been shed, it’s never enough. And to think jihadis in America who plotted the same thing against me are being released from prison.
Background: Charlie Hebdo is a French weekly magazine that has been the target of three terrorist attacks, in 2011, 2015 and 2020. All of them were in response to a number of drawings they published of Muhammad — a violation of Islamic law. In the second of these attacks, 12 people were killed, including publishing director Charb and several other prominent cartoonists.
Apparently that savage slaughter wasn’t enough…..
Terror probe in Paris as two journalists are stabbed with a meat cleaver near Charlie Hebdo’s former offices
- Two have been arrested after they were spotted with blood on their clothes
- The violent scenes took place by the former offices of Charlie Hebdo
- A man and a woman working for a French news agency were injured
- They are still fighting for their lives after the attack with a meat cleaver
- The satirical magazine’s offices witnessed a brutal massacre in 2015 by terrorists
- It now publishes from a secret office amid fears of future violence
Daily Mail, September 25, 2020:
A terror probe is underway in Paris after two journalists were stabbed in broad daylight today near the former offices of Charlie Hebdo.
A man and a woman were seriously wounded after being attacked with a meat cleaver while out for a cigarette break, although both are expected to survive.
Police have arrested two men – a ‘main perpetrator’ and another suspect – after they were spotted with blood on their clothes near the Opera Bastille.
A terrorism investigation has been opened and police are investigating whether the attackers had links to terrorist groups.
The victims work for Premieres Lignes, a French news and video agency whose staff rushed to help Charlie Hebdo survivors after the 2015 terror rampage which killed 12 people.
Charlie Hebdo, which now publishes its magazine from a secret location, recently re-published the controversial cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed which had provoked outrage in the Muslim world.
Today’s stabbings come during the trial of 14 suspects who allegedly helped plot the 2015 attack, with proceedings suspended on Friday in the wake of the latest violence.
One suspected attacker was arrested on the steps of the Bastille Opera after witnesses spotted blood dripping from his clothes, said an investigating source.
‘He was arrested within minutes by police, and then a second man was arrested on a Metro train because of suspicions that he may be connected with the attack,’ they said.
One witness at the Bastille Plaza, Kader Alfa, said he ‘saw a guy that was in his 30s or 40s with an axe in his hand who was walking behind a victim covered in blood’.
Both suspects were taken to a high-security police station in central Paris, where they were being questioned on Friday afternoon.
Neither of the men have been identified, but one is said to be 18 years old.
French PM Jean Castex said two journalists had been wounded while taking a cigarette break, calling the crime scene a ‘symbolic place’ during the terror trial.
France: At least four injured in knife attack near former office that was site of Charlie Hebdo jihad massacre
By: Jihadwatch, September 25, 2020:
Al-Qaeda recently threatened Charlie Hebdo with a new jihad massacre. Is that threat related to this attack? Will we ever know for sure, or will this attack, like so many others, be dismissed as “mental illness” without due consideration of other possibilities?
“Paris stabbing: Multiple people injured in attack near Charlie Hebdo offices,” by Rachel Russell, Express, September 25, 2020:
AT LEAST four people have been injured in a knife attack in Paris near the former office where the Charlie Hebdo attack took place five years ago.
Armed police were seen surrounding the neighbourhood in eastern Paris, near the Richard Lenoir Metro station, with residents being told to avoid the area as the attackers are still on the run. Emergency services also discovered a suspicious package, according to local reports. Schools and care homes in the area have been closed while police carry out their hunt.
A witness told BFMTV: “I saw a young woman with a huge head injury, blood was running all over her face”
Journalit Lucas Burel claimed there were two suspects wanted by police….
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email email@example.com
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.