As Rosh Hashanah approaches, let us reflect on Trump’s pro-Jewish accomplishments.
Thanks to David C:
Here’s a list of Trump’s accomplishments involving Israel over his first term:
- Recognized Jerusalem as Israel’s capital
- Opened U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem
- Recognized Israel’s sovereignty on Golan
- Withdrew from corrupted UNESCO & UNHRC
- Passed Taylor Force Act, to end ‘Pay to Slay’ [Jews]
- Defunded PA & UNRWA who support Hamas
- Closed PLO Mission in Washington
- Withdrew from Iran Deal (in agreement with Israel)
- Designated Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps as a terrorist group
- Never put undue pressure on Israel and rejects pro-BDS groups
- ‘Opened the Skies’ by flying first flight thru Saudi Arabia airspace to Israel
- US State Department deems Jewish settlements in Judea & Samaria legal
- Signed first-ever Executive Order to fight antisemitism on US campuses
- Proposed Peace Deal between Israel and Palestinians
- Facilitated historic Israeli-United Arab Emirates Peace Deal
- ‘Opened the Skies’: First Direct Flight from Israel to Sudan
- Brokered peace between Israel and Islamic Kosovo & Sudan
- Brokered peace between Israel and Bahrain
OBAMA/BIDEN gave Iran unconditionally 150 billion dollars to support Hamas and Hizballah. Obama/Biden passed UNSC 2446 which was supposed to transfer old Jerusalem to Muslim Arabs. President TRUMP prevented it from happening.
Most American Jews know these facts. Many will vote this time for our president TRUMP
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email email@example.com
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.