The wannabee caliph getting some …… karma.
Share it ……..
Scroll down for video.
Quick note: Tech giants are shutting us down. You know this. Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Adsense, Pinterest permanently banned us. Facebook, Google search et al have shadow-banned, suspended and deleted us from your news feeds. They are disappearing us. But we are here. We will not waver. We will not tire. We will not falter, and we will not fail. Freedom will prevail.
Subscribe to Geller Report newsletter here — it’s free and it’s critical NOW when informed decision making and opinion is essential to America's survival. Share our posts on your social channels and with your email contacts. Fight the great fight.
Remember, YOU make the work possible. If you can, please contribute to Geller Report.
Watch: Turkey’s Erdogan attacked by a horse & is desperate to remove the humiliating video from the internet
By: Politics Online, August 16, 2020:
Watch: Erdoğan fell off a horse named Cihan just after he started to ride during the inauguration ceremony of a park in the Bayrampaşa district of İstanbul.
Here are some reasons why you should share this video all over social media in order to shame the Turkish tyrant:
– There is no freedom of speech or journalism in Turkey.
– Under the blasphemy law of Turkish the president himself placed at the same level of the Prophet Muhammad and anyone who criticizes Erdogan faces a prison sentence.
– Recep Tayyip Erdoğan is one of the most anti-Semitic leaders in the world who regularly inflames hatred against Israel and the Jewish people.
– The Turkish state which is becoming more dictatorial day by day.
– Erdogan the occupier of northern Cyprus, whose army massacres women and children in Kurdish villages, inside and outside Turkey
– Turkey helps ISIS gain ground by diverting Kurdish Special Forces with military invasion.
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.