Way past time.
The outbreak could have been contained at its source and that lives could have been saved had the U.N. health agency, WHO, done its job – instead, they do Communist China’s dirty work.
The WHO failed in its basic duty and must be held accountable.
- Wuhan Virus: Here is a LIST of WHO Director’s Long History of Cover-Ups
- German Intel Service Says WHO Director Tedros and Chinese President Xi Worked Together To Hide Outbreak for Weeks
- World Health Organization Stopped Medical Experts from Recommending Coronavirus Travel Bans
- Taiwan releases damning December email to WHO showing unheeded warning about coronavirus
- Read President Trump’s Letter Halting Funding to Communist Chinese Proxy W.H.O
- How a career politician/puppet became WHO’s first NON-doctor Director-General ‘following intense lobbying from Beijing’
Trump administration formally withdraws US from WHO
By Brett Samuels, The Hill, July 7, 2020:
The White House has officially withdrawn the United States from the World Health Organization (WHO), a senior administration official confirmed Tuesday, breaking ties with a global public health body in the middle of the coronavirus pandemic.
The U.S. withdrawal is effective as of Monday and has been submitted to the United Nations secretary-general, the official said Tuesday.
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.