Despite looting, rioting and protests, which he encouraged, the city remains in corona lockdown.
- NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio was shouted down with boos and shouts of “F*ck you, de Blasio!”
- ALL LOOTERS RELEASED WITHOUT BAIL IN DE BLASIO’S NYC
- Video Shows Wreckage of Times Square After Night of Mayhem: Looting, Vandalizing in NYC Despite Curfew, De Blasio Shrugs
- WAR-ZONE: De Blasio REFUSED Assistance of National Guard to Stop the Looting, Rioting, NYPD Targeted
- NYC: Riots, Looting Macy’s, Nordstroms, Luxury Shops, While Mayor De Blasio Runs Away From Approaching Riot Mob in Midtown
- Mayor Bill de Blasio’s daughter, Chiara, arrested at Manhattan protest
- WATCH: NYC Burns, NYPD Vehicles Set Ablaze, Crazed Protesters, Violent Riots, Mayor de Blasio Says “I See My Own Privilege And Understand So Much”
- NYC Mayor de Blasio Uses Coronavirus to Target Jews, Storm Jewish Schools, Synagogues, Gleeful at Closings
- Geller Vs. De Blasio: Federal Appeals Court Asked to Stop NYC Mayor’s Tyranny
- Antisemite De Blasio orders NYPD to shut down Brooklyn yeshiva (Jewish school) over coronavirus violations
- Despotic de Blasio: City’won’t come back,’ Feds must give us billions
- Water SS: Wilhelm de Blasio says anyone who tries to swim at a NYC beach will be ‘taken right out of the water’
- People flock to NYC-area bars, beaches as ‘quarantine fatigue’ intensifies as de Blasio clamps down
- De Blasio’s Health Chief refused NYPD mask plea: “I don’t give two rats’ asses about your cops”
- NYC Mayor Wilhelm De Blasio floats fencing to keep New Yorkers off beaches
- WATCH: NY Mayor De Blasio Arrests Peaceful Reopen Patriots While Rolling out Red Carpet for Jihad Jew-Hating, Anti-Police Sarsour Protest
- ‘The Mayor [De Blasio] Says You Jews Are Getting Us All Sick’: NYC Couple Cite de Blasio During Violent Assault on Brooklyn Jews
- TYRANNY: De Blasio ARRESTS LOCKDOWN Protesters, WE ARE SUING
Petition to impeach Mayor Bill de Blasio gains support amid protests
By Carl Campanile, June 3, 2020 | 12:04am | Updated
Critics of Mayor Bill de Blasio are circulating an old, fanciful petition calling for his impeachment amid outrage over riots and lootings in the city during protests over the death of George Floyd at the hands of Minneapolis police.
The online Change.org petition — “Impeach de Blasio” — garnered more than 60,000 signatures and growing Tuesday night. Organizers are seeking 75,000 backers.
The petition was started last year, but thousands signed onto it Tuesday as controversy raged over protests engulfing the city that have triggered clashes between participants and police officers and reports of vandalism and damage to retail stores.
But critics are just venting their frustration. De Blasio will not be impeached.
“Mayor Bill de Blasio is destroying New York City. We cannot have him continue as mayor for the next two years. The people of NY want change, and now is the time to act before it becomes any worse. This is not about being conservative, left, etc. This is about radical politics that are harming the city and being neglectful of New Yorkers,” the petition said.
“Crime is low? HA! It might appear that way because police cannot do their job. He ended Stop and Frisk,” the petition says.
One indication that the petition is being revived is that it mentions that de Blasio is running for president. He ended his presidential campaign last September.
De Blasio spokeswoman Freddi Goldstein responded, “The mayor is focused on keeping New Yorkers safe and reopening the city — not this nonsense that doesn’t represent the values of this city.”
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email email@example.com
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.