Republican Governors are curing, fighting, keeping the country going. Democrat governors are full-on tyrants – banning the sale of garden supplies, American flags, imposing curfews, nighttime lockdowns, violently pulling folks off buses.
- Americans Need To Start Pushing Back Against Draconian Lockdowns
- Coronavirus Is Exposing Little Tyrants All Over The Country
- Arresting People And Closing Parks Will Cause More Civil Unrest During Lockdown
- Massachusetts Democrat Mayor BEGINS MANDATORY NIGHTTIME LOCKDOWN during Coronavirus panic
- Dem. Michigan Governor Bans Sales of American Flags During Coronavirus Lockdown
- Michigan Governor Bans Gardening, Sale Of Fruit and Vegetable Seeds, Gardening Supplies Prohibited
- DEMOCRAT RULE: Philly Police Violently Drag Man From Bus for Not Wearing a Face Mask
- Democrat Governor Recording License Plates Of Easter Sunday Churchgoers, Ordering Them To 14-Day Quarantine
- Even Though Kids Not Affected, NYC Mayor De Blasio Closes Public Schools For Good, Won’t Reopen Until September
- Boston suburb sets up one-way sidewalks to allow residents to practice social distancing – and police will hand out $100 fines to anyone who walks in the wrong direction
South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem announces statewide hydroxychloroquine trial to formally test its effectiveness against COVID-19
‘We’re going to let the science, facts and data drive our decision-making’
By: Blaze, April 13, 2020:
South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem (R) announced plans to launch a statewide trial Monday to formally test the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine — the anti-malaria drug touted by President Trump — against the novel coronavirus.
The action makes South Dakota the first state in the nation to implement a trial to test the drug’s effectiveness in treating and preventing COVID-19.
In order to collect data about the potential treatment, doctors in the state have been instructed to prescribe the drug, along with the antibiotic azithromycin, to willing COVID-19 patients who desire to be a part of the trial.
“From Day One, I’ve said we’re going to let the science, facts and data drive our decision-making in South Dakota,” Noem said in a statement, according to Fox News.
Noem said that she has been in cooperation with the federal government in preparation for the trial.
“I made direct requests to President Trump and Vice President Pence to supply us with enough hydroxychloroquine so that it could be made available for every hospitalized person the state may have, as well as those for health care workers on the frontlines and those in the most vulnerable populations,” Noem said.
“Today, I’m pleased to report we have received the initial doses we need,” she added.
President Trump has been optimistic about hydroxychloroquine since three separate studies showed it to be a potentially effective at treating and preventing the disease. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration fast-tracked the drug for the treatment of COVID-19 in late March.
Health experts such as Dr. Anthony Fauci have tempered the president’s optimism, saying that proof of the drug’s effectiveness is anecdotal.
“[Tests were] not done in a controlled clinical trial. So you really can’t make any definitive statement about it,” Fauci suggested, according to ABC News.
Now, South Dakota will attempt to scientifically settle that issue.
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email email@example.com
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.