Britain’s notorious Muslim acid attack killer ‘launches jihadi attack on three prison guards

30

Britain’s first acid attack killer ‘launches jihadi attack on three prison guards after luring them into his cell by pretending to be suicidal’

  • Xeneral Imiuru was locked up in 2018 after being convicted for an acid attack
  • 20-year-old is currently being held at Winchester jail and launched at officers
  • He faked suicide before jumping up and threatening them with a weapon

By Terri-ann Williams For Mailonline, 19 February 2020:

Britain’s first acid attacker killer launched a copycat jihadist attack on prison staff threatening officers with a sharpened instrument in his cell as officials fear an upsurge in ‘jail extremism’.

Xeneral Imiuru was locked up in 2018 after being convicted for an acid attack.

Downing Street has already been urged to confront the threat of extremism in jails up and down the country.

He had previously assaulted officers at another jail and it has now been revealed that he attempted a jihadist attack at Winchester jail.

The 20-year-old is believed to have faked a suicide attempt in order to lure officers into his cell.


Once they were inside the cell they found Imiruru on the floor. Three officers entered and the inmate lunged at them with a weapon that had been strapped to his arm, before being restrained.

The Times reported that he told officers that he was attempting a jihadist attack, despite the fact he was not in prison for terrorist offences.

The Prison Service confirmed to The Times that the attack had taken place and that it was being investigated.

The incident last Thursday comes after the inmate had been segregated from other inmates because he was assessed as a threat.

Prisoners posing as jail ‘emirs’ in jails across the UK have been forcing some to convert to their Islamic ideology.

Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email tips@thegellerreport.com

The Truth Must be Told

Your contribution supports independent journalism

Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.

Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.

Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.

Please contribute here.

or

Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.

Pin It on Pinterest