America is quite literally on the line in 2020.
‘TYRANNY HAS MANY FORMS’: RNC Releases Brutal Ad Highlighting Democrat Extremism https://t.co/F0WGmf6ivm
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) January 24, 2020
‘TYRANNY HAS MANY FORMS’: RNC Releases Brutal Ad Highlighting Democrat Extremism
By DailyWire, January 24, 2019
The Republican National Committee (RNC) released a power new digital ad on Friday that highlighted the extremist ideologies that have taken over the Democrat party, which threaten the freedoms of all Americans.
The following are just some of the highlights that are featured in the video:
- Audio of news reports talking about ANTIFA violence.
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez saying the world will end in 12 years.
- Beto O’Rourke saying that Democrats are going to confiscate American’s guns.
- Elizabeth Warren saying she wants to eliminate cars and electricity.
- Bernie Sanders saying that “you cannot go too far” on pushing radical climate agendas.
- Joe Biden saying he wants to shut down coal-burning plants
- Bernie Sanders saying it’s a good thing when people line up in bread lines
- Beto O’Rourke saying he will have law enforcement go to people’s homes to confiscate guns.
- Joe Biden agreeing that “a Biden administration means they’re going to come for my guns.”
- Ted Lieu saying “I would love to be able to regulate the content of speech, but the First Amendment prevents me from doing so.”
- Beto O’Rourke agreeing with the statement, “religious institutions should lose tax-exempt status if they oppose same-sex marriage.”
The video also highlighted how Democrats want to increase people’s taxes, want to control everyone’s health care, and want to abolish the Electoral College.
“The past week of Adam Schiff and his fellow impeachment managers ranting and raving has shown the American people one thing: Democrats only want power,” RNC spokesman Steve Guest told The Daily Wire. “From taking away constitutional rights to eliminating entire industries to taking away your health care, Congressional and 2020 Democrats quest for power knows no bounds as they lead the charge to shut down the freedoms Americans enjoy.”
In November, the RNC released an ad that hit Democrats over comments that they made on impeachment, which included:
- Socialist Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (NY): “This is about preventing a potentially disastrous outcome from occurring next year.”
- Dina Titus (NV): “I’d like to impeach the bastard right now.”
- Adam Schiff (CA): “That charlatan in the White House.”
- Nancy Pelosi (CA): “An imposter,” and “We cannot accept a second term for Donald Trump.”
- Maxine Waters (CA): “He really should be punished,” and “ I am not running for anything except the impeachment of Trump.”
- Rashida Tlaib (MI): “We’re gonna impeach the mother**ker.”
- Al Green (TX): “If we don’t impeach this president, he will get reelected.”
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.