Respect it, Islamophobes! Blake Nicholas Pender is yet another convert to Islam who turned to violence. Where did he get the idea that he had to behead people for Allah? Is anyone investigating the mosque he went to and the person or persons who taught him about Islam? There are no “lone wolves.” Blake Nicholas Pender didn’t spring out of nowhere, any more than any other jihadi. He was taught Islam by someone. Authorities will likely remain completely indifferent to the sources of this problem, and that will only ensure that it will happen again, and again.
“‘I’m going to cut heads off’: Man threatened police, magistrate in Sydney,” by Sarah McPhee, News.com.au, November 28, 2019 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):
Quick note: Tech giants are shutting us down. You know this. Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Adsense, Pinterest permanently banned us. Facebook, Google search et al have shadow-banned, suspended and deleted us from your news feeds. They are disappearing us. But we are here. We will not waver. We will not tire. We will not falter, and we will not fail. Freedom will prevail.
Subscribe to Geller Report newsletter here — it’s free and it’s critical NOW when informed decision making and opinion is essential to America's survival. Share our posts on your social channels and with your email contacts. Fight the great fight.
Remember, YOU make the work possible. If you can, please contribute to Geller Report.
A man who threatened to cut the heads off police with a knife in inner Sydney called a friend to say that when he got out of jail “people are going to die, it’s going to be f***ing beautiful”, a court has heard.
“I’m gearing myself up for martyrdom,” Blake Nicolas Pender said in a phone call from Silverwater Correctional Centre to a woman he knew on June 27, 2017.
“I’m going to become a martyr some day. I’m joking, I’m joking.
“ … Allahu Akbar, f*** you all, you’re all dead.
“I’m going to cut heads off … all right, I’ll give you a call Wednesday, I love you heaps … I love you, I love you, Allahu Akbar, I love you.”
Pender said he also had plans to “blow up a train” and that it was “a good night to kill somebody” – a phrase he got “off a movie, (where) the guy’s got a gun and he’s hanging outside the door”.
The 28-year-old pleaded guilty last week, on what was anticipated to be the first day of his NSW Supreme Court trial, to knowingly possessing a knife on or about June 14, 2017 connected with the preparation of a terrorist act or acts.
The indictment states the terrorist act involved the intention to advance Islam by violence in circumstances where, if carried out, it would cause serious physical harm to a person or death.
He also admitted to threatening to injure a judicial officer, having verbally abused magistrate Joanne Keogh when she refused him bail in Central Local Court on the day of his arrest.
Pender – who has a green tattoo of a cross under his right eye – gave evidence at his sentence hearing today that he has since renounced the Islamic faith and is studying Judaism. He said he memorised the Hebrew alphabet and “vowel points” over the past five to six weeks and had asked for a copy of the Torah….
Pender gave evidence he converted to Islam when he was 16 but renounced it when he was 17. The second time he converted, in 2015, he lived at times at Harris Park mosque and adopted an Islamic dress style.
The court heard he spent part of his childhood with a “deeply Christian” foster family.
When asked by Ms McDonald if he used to perform his Islamic prayers at the back of the family’s place of worship, Pender said, “No, I don’t recall that at all.”
The prosecutor said Pender downloaded a copy of the Islamic State terrorist group’s flag on a stolen phone nine minutes before he approached four police officers who were dealing with another person on Elizabeth St in Surry Hills on June 14, 2017….
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.