Palestinian terrorists are responsible for the destruction of over 8000 acres of Israeli agriculture fields and nature reserves. Yet the leaders of the BDS Movement have the audacity to lecture us on “climate justice” in their attempts to demonize Israel. What a joke.
Here is the irony. Israel is one of the most “green” friendly countries on the planet. Israel is also a world leader in developing technology for environmental protection. Israel gladly shares this technology with the developing world as well.
Sadly, Israel’s stellar record of environmental protection will not prevent America’s “Green” movement from supporting the anti-Semitic BDS Movement. That is how you know that this movement is fraudulent. Just like the Feminist Movement.
BDS Movement Exploits “Global Climate Crisis” To Attack “Green” Israel
Despicable Lies from the BDS Movement:
We’re joining the Global Climate Strike (20-27 September), demanding an end to fossil fuel use, climate justice for all, and government action at the UN Climate Summit.
The increasingly catastrophic climate crisis, fueled by global inequality, has been engineered by complicit corporations and governments that put profit before people and planet.
The least powerful are the most affected by the climate crisis. With no control over their land or natural resources, indigenous Palestinians under Israel’s repressive regime endure climate apartheid.
Multinational corporations invest in fossil fuels and in Israel’s oppression of the Palestinian people, pillage of Palestinian natural resources, and exploitation of Palestinian land.
Water, air and soil pollution caused by Israel’s blockade of and wars on Gaza poison life there. In the rest of the occupied Palestinian territory, Israel steals Palestinian land and water, and destroys hundred-year-old olive trees and solar energy installations.
Israel works to “greenwash” its image. Yet Israel is developing major gas fields for export, and 97.7% of its electricity production comes from fossil fuels. Warfare, a regular activity of Israel’s government, is also one of the world’s most polluting industries.
The struggles against racism and militarization, and for climate, economic and social justice are profoundly interconnected. Join climate week actions in your area, and take action to end Israel’s climate apartheid against Palestinians.
Related: Some of the greatest environmental achievements that have come out of Israel.
- An Israeli conservationist has managed to jail more than 1,300 major wildlife traffickers in Africa through his wildlife conservation organization, the Last Great Ape Organization.
- Israeli scientists have produced a clean energy alternative from spinach.
- An Israeli company has developed reusable plastic trays to collect dew from the air, reducing the water needed by crops or trees by up to 50 percent.
- Israel’s Gigawatt Global is to build a 7.5-megawatt solar PV field to produce enough electricity for 60,000 households in Burundi’s Gitega region. Today only 4% of the population in Burundi have access to electricity.
- In the heart of urban Jerusalem lies a nature park with a herd of gazelles.
- Drought-stricken <a< b=””>href=”https://www.israel21c.org/israeli-water-tech-flows-to-thirsty-california/”>California is turning to Israel for innovative technologies to help the state combat it’s worst-ever drought.</a<>
- Israeli company HomeBioGas has developed anaerobic biodigesters that can turn food scraps and animal manure into clean biogas for cooking, heating and lighting.
- An Israeli inventor has developed the world’s first cardboard bicycle from recycled materials. The bike is resistant to rain and sun, and costs around $9 each.
- Israel has the largest raptor migration in the world, with hundreds of thousands of African birds of prey crossing as they fan out into Asia.
- Israeli engineers and agriculturalists developed a revolutionary drip irrigation system to minimize the amount of water used to grow crops.
- An Israeli company was the first to develop and install a large-scale solar-powered and fully functional electricity generating plant, in southern California’s Mojave desert.
- Some 500 million birds representing 300 species migrate across Israel’s skies twice a year in the autumn and spring along the Great Valley Rift.
- Israeli biologists have successfully managed, for the first time, to prepare the flowering of the “Madonna Lily” – a rare white Easter lily – in time for Easter.
- An Israeli company has developed the world’s first jellyfish repellent.
- An Israeli two-flush system is saving Americans billions of gallons of water a year.
- Drinking water for visitors to Indiaís Taj Mahal has just got a great deal safer thanks to Israelís Aqwise, which will be purifying 150,000 cubes of water daily from the cityís nearby Yamuna River.
- A new IBM-Israel partnership is helping toward a goal of reducing California water usage by 20 percent by the year 2020.
- Israelís Univerve is breeding a strain of algae to fuel your car.
- Israel’s Etenergy can get 40 percent more power from the sun with lightweight solar energy trackers based on the principles of kite surfing.
- For many years, conservationists believed Israel’s Hula painted frog was extinct after its swampy habitat was drained in the 1950s. Now, the frog has been found alive and jumping in the Hula valley after massive conservation efforts.
- Israel is one of the leading countries in providing ornamental fish to aquariums around the world.
- NASA is interested in knowing what Israeli researchers can learn about conditions on Mars by studying the Negev desert.
- Israel is the only country in the world that entered the 21st century with a net gain in its number of trees.
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.