Antisemitism is at record levels, and the response by the elite left is to blame ….. the Jew. And it’s just getting worse.
- From Berlin to DC: Assault on Jewish symbols | The Jerusalem Post
- Three Men Attacked On Their Way to Synagogue, As Renewed Spate of Assaults Targets Orthodox Jews in Brooklyn| Algemeiner.com
- Antisemitism in South Lake Tahoe – CFCA
- “Kill All Jews Now” “Israel” & “Mario Cuomo” written on mailbox in Bay Ridge – CFCA
- ‘Four Antisemitic Crimes Per Day Since 2001,’ Official German Statistics Reveal | Jewish & Israel News
2 Jewish boys wearing kippahs assaulted in Toronto suburb JTA
- Kiev synagogue evacuated following bomb threat | The Jerusalem post
- Antisemitic rant at Dam Square in Amsterdam – CFCA
- American Jewish tourist hurt in antisemitic Berlin attack
Antisemitic attack on workshop of stonemason who made Polish Holocaust monument – CFCA
- Antisemitic incident in Prenzlauer Berg: Unknown man insults and spits on man with kippa – CFCA
- Officials alarmed by anti-Semitic assaults in Argentina – Jewish Telegraphic Agency
- Swastikas and antisemitic slogans at the Verona stadium – CFCA
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email email@example.com
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.