America has just gone through four deadly mass shootings.
Chicago, a black man shot black people – no mention in the News. Santa Clara Garlic Festival in California – 3 dead, 15 injured. El Paso, Texas, a national socialist shot Mexicans in a shopping mall where Latinos gathers. Dayton, Ohio: A young Democratic activist, supporter of E. Warren and B. Sanders, very much involved on the left shot into the crowd, killing his sister and nine people.
Obviously, the Democrats never miss a chance to exploit these dramas as a political argument, and asked a “control” (i.e., ban) on weapons. The same people who scream that we should not generalize when a Muslim commits a terrorist attack.
What if the problem is not weapons, but the societal context shattered by progressive ideology?
- The loss of belief in God – it is the result of half a century of organized attacks by atheists, priests haters, and other arch-enemies of Christianity.
- The lack of love in the nation, destroyed by the globalist left.
- The absence of fathers in Afro-American families, torn apart by social welfare that softens the desire for success; damaged by tolerance for drug trafficking and gang activity; by widespread encouragement of abortion that disempowers men – and women, and encourages them not to engage in a stable couple’s life.
- The lack of education and solid discipline in public schools, corrupted by left-wing unions.
Finally, the consequences of incitement to hatred caused by the media.
- They manufacture injustices that do not exist and incite unbalanced angry young people.
- They invent racism that almost no longer exists and generates a desire to kill.
- They exaggerate social crises to advance an ideology of reparation and guilt for being white, that White people do not deserve, since they are a substantial part of the economic engine of the world.
- They turn Blacks against Whites, Whites against Muslims, Muslims against Jews, women against men, homosexuals against heterosexuals, heterosexuals against homosexuals, vegetarians against normal people and vice versa. And everyone against the American president.
Everywhere in the world where progressive socialist and Marxist ideas have been implemented, people’s lives have deteriorated. There is no exception anywhere in the world.
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.