A new form of terror. What will they do now? Ban phones?
- JetBlue flight is evacuated at Newark Airport after prankster sends picture of a SUICIDE VEST to every iPhone on board – including the flight attendants
- Two flight attendants along with every passenger who had an iPhone received a photo of a suicide vest or of someone wearing a suicide vest
- It led to evacuation of JetBlue Flight 573 to Tampa just as it was about to take off
- Happened around 7:45am at Newark on Saturday when flight attendants saw pic
- Plane returned to gate and 150 passengers were deplaned onto the tarmac
- JetBlue said in a statement that the flight was delayed for additional security screenings ‘out of an abundance of caution’
JetBlue Flight Evacuated After Picture of a Suicide Vest Sent to Every iPhone On Board
By Matt Fischer, News Breaking Live, July 14, 2019
A Jet Blue plane about to take off from Newark Airport Saturday had to be evacuated after someone, possibly a passenger on the flight, sent a photo of a suicide vest to everyone’s Apple device, sources said.
The flight bound to Tampa left the gate and was on the runway at 7:20 a.m. when someone “air dropped” the photo into everyone on the plane’s iPhone, including two flight attendants, sources said.
The flight attendants alerted the pilot, who immediately declared an emergency. The flight was stopped and evacuated. All the luggage and cargo was removed onto the tarmac so it could be inspected, sources said.
After nothing was found, passengers were allowed back onto the flight, which left the airport about noon. Authorities are trying to track down the person responsible for the airdrop, an iPhone function where someone can send a picture to every Apple device within 30 feet.
Source: JetBlue plane headed for Tampa evacuated after flight attendants receive photo of suicide vest | WFLA
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.