France: A police headquarters attacked by fifteen assailants screaming “Allahu Akbar”


The assault was well prepared, and the two police officers present at the time were unable to anticipate or prevent it.

On Friday night at around 2 a.m., a police headquarters in Val-de-Reuil-Louviers (Eure) was attacked by about fifteen young muslims wearing hoods and armed with pyrotechnic devices and projectiles.

“The urban guerilla scene was impressive”, reports Le Figaro, who was able to watch the video surveillance tapes.

Quick note: Tech giants are snuffing us out. You know this. Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Adsense permenently banned us. Facebook, Twitter, Google search et al have shadowbanned, suspended and deleted us from your news feeds. They are disappearing us. But we are here. Help us fight. Subscribe to Geller Report newsletter here — it’s free and it’s critical NOW more than ever. Share our posts on social and with your email contacts.

On Friday night, the police station of Val-de-Reuil-Louviers (Eure), south of Rouen, was stormed by a gang of young people, reports Le Figaro. Around two AM, about fifteen hooded individuals attacked the establishment by launching a large number of projectiles, also firing mortars, according to police reports, consulted by Le Figaro. On the video surveillance images we were able to consult, we see two guards trying to contain the assailants’ shots with their shields. In shirts, the officials did not seem at all prepared for such an assault. Smoke, “pyrotechnics” of all colours and paving stones are thrown at the police officers.”

A shower of paving stones and projectiles fell on the police station, followed by the screams “Allahu Akbar! ».

The two police officers present in the premises tried everything to face the attack.

“You French motherfuckers! “, “Come out, we’ll burn you! “, “Allahu Akbar” and a flood of death threats and insults accompanied the projectiles. The law enforcement have suffered impressive violence.

The high-tension attack lasted half an hour. The attackers were determined to enter the police station, according to reports.

The two officials, surprised by the attack, responded with tear gas. Finally, staff from the Crime Squad (CBS) and other police officers from various public safety services arrived as reinforcements.

At around 2:30 am, the attack was contained and the attackers were put on the run.

A tragedy had undoubtedly been avoided. No injuries were reported, but the premises and a vehicle were severely damaged.

A total of 115 projectiles found on the ground were examined by the police for DNA testing. An investigation is under way to shed light on this outbreak of violence.

Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email tips@thegellerreport.com

The Truth Must be Told

Your contribution supports independent journalism

Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.

Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.

Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.

Please contribute here.


Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.

Pin It on Pinterest