Facebook disabled my account. Why? They said the account is not in my real name! (it was opened under Jean Patrick Grumberg, and it is my real name).
The reasons they provided are interesting because none of them apply to me:
- Your account must list your authentic name.
- Personal accounts must represent individual people only. It’s a violation of our policies to use a personal profile to represent anything other than yourself (ex: celebrities, pets, ideas, objects, etc.).
- Impersonating anyone or anything is not allowed.
- Maintaining multiple accounts is a violation of our policies.
- Accounts created for the purpose of spamming or harassing others are strictly prohibited.
Facebook asked for my ID, which I provided.
Since then, and it was more than ten days ago, they have neither reacted nor replied: there is obviously an obstruction, and it is political.
I sent my ID several times. They still did not answer.
If enough of you ask Facebook to react, it will help me and they might reinstall my account (https://www.facebook.com/jpgrumberg).
Thank you for your help.
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.