News Ticker >
[ January 26, 2020 ]

Self-Loathing Bernie Sanders rolls out his Jewish Bernie campaign

[ January 26, 2020 ]

WATCH Iowa dad Dad confronts Elizabeth Warren over student loan debt

[ January 26, 2020 ]

The “Palestinian” Victimhood Factory

[ January 26, 2020 ]

VIDEO: Young Muslim boy executes Nigerian Christian in horrifying ISIS video after declaring: ‘We won’t...

[ January 26, 2020 ]

“Conservative” Think Tanks Targets Free Speech/Anti-Sharia Campaigners In ‘Extremism’ Report to Gvmt

[ January 26, 2020 ]

President Trump Soars To Highest Job Approval Rating Of Presidency Despite Impeachment Trial

[ January 25, 2020 ]

Jihad-Rep Rashida Tlaib Retweets Blood Libel Against Jews

[ January 25, 2020 ]

UPS to train delivery drivers how to spot signs of sex slavery

[ January 25, 2020 ]

Mila, the French schoolgirl who insulted Islam, is told by police to go into hiding

[ January 25, 2020 ]

New EU Report on Muslim Integration Unknowingly Exposes Its Disastrous Failures

Hungary: Muslim “refugee” discovered to have beheaded 20 people for ISIS

56

The EU’s migrant munificence — the gift that keeps on giving. This incident is still more of the poison fruit of the European Union’s reckless, feckless policies regarding mass Muslim migration, which have set Europe on the path to continental suicide. If European authorities were remotely sane today, those who are responsible for these policies would be forced to resign simply for allowing this man to enter Europe, and he is one of many. But it isn’t remotely sane, and they won’t be. What, exactly, did Europeans expect? Did they really think that they could inundate their nation with Muslim migrants and that there would not be any among them who were devout and violent?

“Hungary detains Syrian Islamic State member accused of killings,” Reuters, March 22, 2019 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):

BUDAPEST (Reuters) – Hungarian authorities detained a Syrian man on Friday accused of taking part in beheadings in Syria as a member of Islamic State, Budapest prosecutors and the European judicial co-operation agency Eurojust said.

The 27-year-old man, identified by Hungarian authorities as F. Hassan, is suspected of executing about 20 people in 2016, all family members of a person in Homs city who refused to join Islamic State, Hungarian prosecutors said….

The suspect had refugee status in Greece, it said.

He was caught with forged documents in Budapest’s main airport on Dec. 30 last year, given a suspended prison sentence for human trafficking and other crimes, and ordered expelled from Hungary, Hungarian authorities said.

Prior to his arrival in Hungary, the suspect had visited a number of other European countries, Hungary’s Counter Terrorism Centre said.

The Truth Must be Told

Your contribution supports independent journalism

Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.

Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.

Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.

Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.


Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.

Contribute Monthly - Choose One

Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email tips@thegellerreport.com

Pin It on Pinterest