News Ticker >
[ May 22, 2019 ]

FBI and DOJ Brass Had Exculpatory Evidence to Absolve Trump Campaign and Withheld It from...

[ May 21, 2019 ]

WATCH Muslim singer: ‘On Judgment Day, we will all kill Jews’

[ May 21, 2019 ]

Crimes, deaths, and attacks during Ramadan 2019 – updated daily

[ May 21, 2019 ]

Terror-tied CAIR wants college board president fired for “racist” Facebook posts

[ May 21, 2019 ]

Muslim Shoot-Out at Islamic Society of Tampa Bay Parking Lot During Ramadan event leaves one...

[ May 21, 2019 ]

Al Qaeda-Linked “Charity” Helps Canadian Mosque Fundraising

[ May 21, 2019 ]

Murdering Mullahcracy of Iran Demands “RESPECT!”

[ May 21, 2019 ]

Debunking CAIR’s “Hijacked by Hate” Report: Targets Funders of Counter Jihad Groups

[ May 21, 2019 ]

U.S. school fails student for refusing to recite Islamic prayer

[ May 21, 2019 ]

Detractors, supporters of Ilhan Omar protest in New York’s Times Square

UK: Ten Muslims accused of sexually abusing girls in children’s home

30

This just keeps happening, and this case won’t be the last, either. Muslim rape gangs are still operating with impunity in Britain. Just last year, some of the victims of the Muslim rape gangs in Rotherham said that the gangs were still operating. The British government has demonstrated an unstinting determination to sweep this scandal under the rug and continue its relentless pandering to Islamic groups. It looked for a time as if at least some of the  victims would get justice, and there are still some trials such as this one. But clearly the May government wants the scandal gone, even as its scope keeps widening: one report about the Muslim exploitation of Sikh girls says that it started in the 1960s.

It’s shameful. A country that betrays its girls has no future. Britain has no future.

“Bradford grooming trial: Ten men accused of abusing girls in care,” BBC, January 8, 2019 (thanks to Mark):

Ten men have gone on trial accused of grooming and sexually abusing two teenage girls in care.

The alleged abuse is said to have begun in 2008 when both girls were 14 and living in a Bradford children’s home.

Prosecutor Kama Melly QC told Bradford Crown Court the men used threats, violence, drink and drugs to sexually exploit the girls.

The men deny a total of 25 offences, including allegations of rape and inciting child prostitution.

Ms Melly said the men had “exploited and manipulated” the two girls, who cannot be named for legal reasons.

She said: “They did so in a variety of ways, taking advantage of their youth and the situation [the girls] found themselves in, both just entering care and in really difficult circumstances.

“Some of the defendants were actually forceful, threatening and violent, others used alcohol and drugs, others created a manipulated relationship in order to facilitate their sexual exploitation.

“But all defendants, say the Crown, engaged in cynical and manipulative behaviour in order to achieve their objective of sexual activity with [the girls].”…

The defendants are:

Basharat Khaliq, 38, of Deanwood Crescent, Bradford, is charged with five counts of rape and one count of assault by penetration

Saeed Akhtar, 55, of Back Girlington Road, Bradford, is charged with two counts of inciting child prostitution and one count of rape

Yasar Majid, 37, of Laxfield Drive, Milton Keynes, is charged with one count of rape

Naveed Akhtar, 43, of Newport Place, Bradford, is charged with three counts of rape

Parvaze Ahmed 36, of Farcliffe Road, Bradford, is charged with three counts of rape

Izar Hussain, 32, of St Leonard’s Road, Bradford, is charged with three counts of rape and one count of attempted rape

Zeeshan Ali, 32, of Durham Terrace, Bradford, is charged with one count of sexual assault

Kieran Harris, 28, of Fir Parade, Dewsbury, is charged with two counts of rape

Faheem Iqbal, 27, of no fixed abode, is charged with aiding and abetting rape

Mohammed Usman, 31, of Quaker Street, Bradford, is charged with two counts of rape

The Truth Must be Told

Your contribution supports independent journalism

Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.

Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.

Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.

Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.


Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.

Contribute Monthly - Choose One

Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email tips@thegellerreport.com

Pin It on Pinterest