The degenerate left stands with Islam. Even American Gay leadership stands with Islam.
LGBT leadership stands with adherents to this viciously homophobic ideology that calls for their slaughter. When I created ads highlighting Muslim oppression of gays under Islamic law and ran them in San Francisco, the gay capital of America, gay leaders and organizations attacked me.
Read the whole story in my book: FATWA: HUNTED IN AMERICA.
I spoke at an LGBT event at the RNC decrying the treatment of gays under Islam, and the mainstream media attacked the event with a vengeance. This is leftist leadership. They condemn me (and my colleagues) who oppose the most brutal and extreme ideology on the face of the earth, while stumping for their executioners. They were loud and proud against our ads (below) hihgliting the brutal oppression and subjugation of gays under sharia. They were holding press conferences condemning me. Gay organizations in America say nothing about this, but loudly condemned my ad campaign highlighting Muslim oppression of gays under the sharia. That includes the San Francisco Board of Examiners, the Human Rights Commission, SFHRC head transgender Theresa Sparks, but most especially the enemedia. They called our ads hate and issued a resolution condemning our AFDI ad campaign (the first of its kind) against our organization for merely quoting Muslim political leaders, spiritual leaders and cultural voices in the Muslim community who call for the torture and death of gay people.
- Gay Nightclubs in Paris were Target of Orlando-Style Jihad Massacre
- California Muslim convicted of murdering gay son: ‘He deserved to die”
- Moderate Morocco: Homosexuals are Trash, Says Moroccan Human Rights Minister
- Memphis imam confronted with Geller Report article about his call for killing gays, claims words were taken out of context
- UK: Muslims punch gay men, tell them “you are not welcome” in heavily Muslim East London
- Islamization of Holland: “For us gays, Amsterdam was [once] the safest city in the world to live in”
- South Carolina Imam: Don’t Send Kids to Non-Muslim Schools Because of Gay Teachers
- Homosexuals are inferior to dogs and pigs, says Iranian cleric, homosexuality should not be decriminalized
- Gay couple are WHIPPED more than 80 times for having sex as crowd shouts “hit them harder” in “moderate” Indonesia
- Muslim “refugee” throws boiling water over his gay roommate, saying “IN MY COUNTRY WE DO NOT ALLOW YOU,”
Indonesian city of Pariaman to fine LGBTI people for ‘immoral behaviour
ABC.net, December 2018:
An Indonesian city has approved a new by-law to fine gay or transgender people up to 1 million rupiah ($96) for behaviour that could “disturb public order” or be considered immoral, the city’s deputy mayor said on Friday.
- Indonesian city of Pariaman wants to “eradicate LGBT” people
- New by-law bans any activities that “disturb public order” and are “immoral acts with the same sex”
- Human Rights Watch says the new by-law is unconstitutional and discriminatory
The regulation is the latest example of a rise in government and public hostility toward the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community in the world’s largest Muslim-majority country.
Homosexuality is not regulated by law in Indonesia, except in the conservative province of Aceh, but the country has seen a growing number of by-laws targeting LGBT people.
The council in the city of Pariaman in West Sumatra passed a regulation on Tuesday banning “acts that are considered LGBT”, deputy mayor Mardison Mahyudin said.
The regulation, revising an existing public order bylaw, would be evaluated by the Governor within 15 days, he said, adding that it was part of the city’s effort to “eradicate LGBT”.
“According to our customs, the Minang customs, we are against such acts and behaviour,” he said.
The Minang are one of the main ethnic groups living in that part of Sumatra island.
The regulation contains clauses to penalise LGBT people “who conduct activity that disturbs public order” or commit “immoral acts with the same sex”, according to a local media report citing the by-law.
Andreas Harsono, a researcher at Human Rights Watch, said the regulation was unconstitutional for being discriminatory.
“It’s a local ordinance that has no grounds on Indonesia’s constitution nor other national laws,” he told.
“It’s just another sign that Indonesia is increasingly having two legal systems: the constitutional one and the so-called Islamic sharia system.”
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.