Pamela Geller: Kosovo is the state of jihadists in the heart of Europe
Jovan Tripkovic | December 16, 2018:
MY advice to the US administration on the occasion of the Kosovo Node is to compulsorily support Serbia. This is the attitude I have for years, from the time when President Bill Clinton made one of many catastrophic mistakes, supporting the Muslim side during the civil war in Bosnia.
Thus, exclusively for “News”, says Pamela Geller, an American activist, journalist and political commentator. The public is known for having strong connections with top officials of the Tramp Administration, including National Security Adviser John Bolton, whose longtime friend. Currently she is the president of the NGO “Stop the Islamization of America”, which she founded with the expert for radical Islam Robert Spencer.
– A similar thing to Clinton was done by President Carter, who supported Ayatollah Homeini in the fight against pro-American chess. The consequences of aiding and abetting Islamist movements are catastrophic, and we have seen it in Iran, at recent protests against the Islamist regime.
1) It is well known that you have many friends in the White House. What would be your advice to them in case of the American foreign policy the conflict between Serbia and unilateral self-declared state of Kosovo?
In such a case, I would advise them to back Serbia. I have maintained for years that President Bill Clinton made one of his many catastrophic mistakes when he backed the Muslims in the Bosnian war. Like President Carter backing the Ayatollah Khomeini against the pro-American Shah, the consequences of aiding and abetting Islamic movements are catastrophic, as we have seen in Iran with the recent protests against the Islamic regime.
2) How do you see the fact that the so called state of Kosovo was not accepted to Interpol? Do you think that the international community is changing its approach to Kosovo?
Interpol put realism before political correctness and recognized, even if tacitly, that Kosovo is full of jihad terrorists, and that the government itself may be infiltrated. But this doesn’t necessarily herald any change in the stance of the international community. There is no general recognition of what Kosovo is, and what it means for Europe — no sign of this at the EU or UN, for example. Kosovo is a jihad state in the heart of Europe.
3) Do you think that Serbia and the Serbian nation have true friends in the administration of the President Trump, which would support our interest in Bosnian and in the region of Kosovo? (Here, I am thinking about national security advisor Mr. Bolton, who has very pro-Serbian stance)
Yes, I do. Certainly Mr. Bolton has a much more realistic understanding of the situation in the Balkans in general than do many other foreign policy experts.
4) Who deserves the credit for the change of the US policies toward the resolution of the conflict over Kosovo? Is it John Bolton, President Trump or somebody else? (I would like to remind you that two years ago the resolution was to Serbia recognize Kosovo as an independent country. Right now, we can hear that some people from the administration are saying that America agrees with partition of Kosovo?
Bolton has long opposed the creation of an independent Kosovo. Bolton and Trump both deserve the credit. President Trump has a vision that Mr. Bolton is amply equipped to implement. The Trump administration is to be commended for diverging from the US State Department establishment’s long -settled policies and blazing a new trail to defend freedom worldwide.
5) How do you comment that the Bosnian state court acquitted Naser Oric, the muslim commander of Srebrenica for his crime against Christian Serbian population?
It is an indication of the jihadi bias of the Bosnian state. Oric committed crimes against Christians, but the Qur’an commands Muslims to wage war against Christians, so of course he was acquitted.
6) So many Serbian military officers were convicted for their “crimes” before International Court of Justice. However, not many Kosovars and Bosniaks were convicted for the crimes and genocide against Christian Serbs. Do you think that the Serbian victims will get the justice they deserve?
Unfortunately, I doubt they will. It is a grave injustice. The international “human rights community” is deeply corrupt and biased against non-Muslims.
More from Jovan Tripkovichere.
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.