News Ticker >
[ June 24, 2019 ]

Bernie Sanders: Medicare For All Would ‘Absolutely’ Cover Illegal Immigrants

[ June 24, 2019 ]

Historic Catholic Bell Removed from UC Santa Cruz After Being Deemed a ‘Racist’ Symbol

[ June 24, 2019 ]

Pope Francis: “We are called on to consider Muslims as partners to construct peaceful coexistence...

[ June 24, 2019 ]

President Trump slaps new ‘hard-hitting’ sanctions on Iran over U.S. shot-down drone

[ June 24, 2019 ]

WATCH Iranian Minister of Defense: Iran Will Put America In ‘Garbage Bin Of History,’ ‘Erase’...

[ June 24, 2019 ]

Iran attempted terror attack in Paris, HALF A TON of explosives found – report

[ June 24, 2019 ]

Fatah youth threaten holy war in response to Bahrain Middle East Peace Conference

[ June 24, 2019 ]

Nancy Pelosi to Donald Trump: Thanks for Halting a Few Deportations, Now Give Us a...

[ June 24, 2019 ]

Holocaust Denier Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Refuses Invitation to Visit Auschwitz Concentration Camp

[ June 24, 2019 ]

Evidence On Ilhan Omar’s Sister’s Website Indicates Ilhan Omar Lied Oath About Brother She Married

Florida: Muslim sent bomb-making instructions to numerous supporters of ‘violent jihad’

27

Fake news ‘journalists’ across leftwing newsrooms are scrubbing, censoring this news story or following this protocol:

  • Contact terror-linked CAIR for instructions.
  • Kiss their ring.
  • Insist in their news coverage that this jihad was not religiously motivated (this most especially if Muslim attacker yells allahu akbar and recites Quran chapter and verse. Run parallel story about how misunderstood allahu akbar is and that it means peace is peace).
  • Insist again it has nothing do with Islam, and if anyone tries to make the connection they are a racist-islamophobic-anti-Muslim-bigot. And that they are the real problem.
  • And lastly, target victims and potential victims who speak out with charges of islamophobia and “fear of reprisals” against Muslims (which never happen).

Man accused of sending bomb-making instructions to people who support ‘violent jihad’

Tayyab Tahir Ismail, 33, arrested Friday during FBI raid in Pembroke Pines

By Amanda Batchelor, Local 10,  Senior Digital Editor,

PEMBROKE PINES, Fla. – A Pembroke Pines man was arrested Friday on accusations that he sent bomb-making instructions on at least five occasions this year to a mobile messaging platform, which contained members who support “violent jihad,” authorities said.

According to an arrest warrant, the instructions were sent in July, August and September.

Authorities said Tayyab Tahir Ismail, 33, who was born in Pakistan and is a naturalized U.S. citizen, was a member of various rooms within the platform. Each of the rooms in question contained members who support terrorist activities, authorities said.

FBI agents raid the Pembroke Pines home of Tayyab Tahir Ismail on Dec. 14.

The arrest warrant stated that investigators determined that Ismail would get information via Google searches and then post the same material to the platform within minutes.

According to the warrant, the FBI first investigated Ismail in 2010 when a complainant reported that he had made terroristic threats at a homeless shelter.

Authorities said in that case Ismail had said the government kept Americans drugged to keep them unaware of what the government was doing and told people he was an “al-Qaida soldier,” and used the phrase “blow it up.”

Authorities said he also discussed how to make a bomb with various household materials and said, “We throw women like her in the ditch,” when he was insulted by a woman.

According to the arrest warrant, Ismail was a close associate of James Gonzalo Medina between July 2015 and April 2016.

Medina was sentenced last year to 25 years in prison for attempting to use a weapon of mass destruction at a synagogue in Aventura.

Ismail is charged with distributing information pertaining to the manufacture or use of an explosive, destructive device or weapon of mass destruction.

If convicted, he faces a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison on each count of unlawfully distributing information. In addition, he faces up to three years of supervised release and up to a $250,000 fine on each count of conviction.

Ismail had his first appearance in federal court Monday morning. A detention hearing is scheduled before U.S. Magistrate Judge Barry S. Seltzer, in Fort Lauderdale, on Dec. 26.

The Truth Must be Told

Your contribution supports independent journalism

Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.

Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.

Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.

Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.


Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.

Contribute Monthly - Choose One

Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email tips@thegellerreport.com

Pin It on Pinterest