Respect it, kufar!
Panic at Christmas Mass After Moroccan Migrant Screamed ‘Allah’ in Church
A Moroccan migrant caused panic by entering a church in Maclodio, Italy, and screaming “Allah” and sentences in Arabic during the Christmas evening mass.
While the 35-year-old was shouting during the gospel reading, he was holding one arm behind his back, panicking churchgoers who believed he was armed, reports La Repubblica.
The town mayor and some young men managed to push the man, who turned out not to be armed, out of the church. The mayor then called the Italian military police, the Carbinieri, who arrested the Moroccan and took him to a local police station.
According to a gendarme, the migrant had moved from Maclodio, in Lombardy, north west Italy, to nearby Travagliato six months ago, and appeared to make the four mile journey just to pay a visit to the church.
— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) December 18, 2018
Italians are likely to be on high alert with relation to Islamist threats to places of worship after Italian counter-terrorism police arrested a Somali migrant with ties to Islamic State who allegedly was plotting attacks on Italian churches and the Vatican over the Christmas period.
The scene may also have evoked memories of the jihadist murder of Father Jacques Hamel, martyred whilst delivering a morning sermon at the Saint-Etienne du Rouvray church in Rouen, Normandy, France, in July 2016. His last words to the two Islamists were, “Be gone, Satan!”
UK authorities issued a travel warning earlier this month for British citizens in Europe to be vigilant over the Christmas period, especially at Christmas markets in France, Germany, Belgium and others, while the U.S. State Department issued a warning last week for Americans in Barcelona, Spain, to exercise caution over Christmas and New Year’s.
Catalan police are on high alert after receiving intelligence of a potential terror attack and are searching for a suspect of Moroccan origin. Spanish media speculate it could be a planned vehicular attack, similar to that inflicted on Barcelona and Cambrils in the summer of 2017, with the 30-year-old Casablanca native said to possess a bus driver’s licence.
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email email@example.com
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.