Another massive Muslim sex trafficking gang in Huddersfield. This isn’t a scandal, it’s an atrocity.
A million non-Muslim children raped, trafficked and sold by Muslim gangs and the media, intelligentsia, et al work in the cause of the rapists for fear of offending Islam or appearing racists.
This gang sexually exploited children aged between 12 and 18 between 2005 and 2012. A dozen years the police did nothing. A dozen years the UK government did nothing, but they did ban Robert Spencer and me. That they did. They’ll chase, prosecute, imprison Tommy Robinson for shining a light on the Muslim rape gangs while the gangs operate with impunity.
Rotherham, Oxford, Rochdale, Derby, Banbury, Telford, Peterborough, Aylesbury, Bristol, Halifax, Keighley, Newcastle… now Huddersfield. The list seems endless… and there will almost certainly be more.
Huddersfield child sex inquiry: Thirty people to go on trial
November 16, 2018:
Twenty nine men and one woman are to go on trial accused of offences linked to the sexual exploitation of children in Huddersfield.
They are charged with a total of 78 offences, including rape, trafficking and sexual assault.
The charges relate to five women and are alleged to have taken place between 2005 and 2012 when they were aged between 12 and 18.
The first of three trials will be at Leeds Crown Court on 9 September 2019.
The final trial is listed to take place in April 2020.
During the hearing at Leeds Crown Court, twenty-five of the defendants appeared before Judge Simon Phillips QC.
Eighteen of those were on bail, seven appeared from custody and a further five in custody did not appear but were represented.
Ten of the defendants cannot be named due to legal reasons.
Those who can be identified are:
- Iftikar Ali, 37, of Holly Road, Huddersfield, charged with three counts of rape and one attempted rape
- Umar Zaman, 30, of Bishop’s Court, Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape
- Basharat Hussain, 31, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape
- Banaras Hussain 37, of Scarborough Road, Shipley, charged with rape
- Mubasher Hussain, 35, of Lockwood Road, Huddersfield, charged with rape and sexual assault
- Abdul Majid, 34, of Lightcliffe Road, Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape
- Gul Riaz, 42, of Balmoral Avenue, Huddersfield, charged with one count of rape
- Fehreen Rafiq, 38, of Blackmoorfoot Road, Huddersfield, charged with two counts of facilitating the commission of a child sex offence
- Mohammed Sajjad, 31, of Moorbottom Road, Huddersfield, charged with five counts of rape and one count of facilitating the commission of a child sex offence
- Usman Ali, 32, of Park Drive, Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape
- Mohammed Suhail Arif, 30, of New Hey Road, Huddersfield, charged with one count of rape
- Amin Ali Choli, 36, of Seaton Street, Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape
- Mohammed Dogar, 35, of Central Avenue, Huddersfield, charged with two counts of trafficking
- Banaris Hussain, 35, of William Street, Huddersfield, charged with one count of rape
- Shaqeel Hussain, 35, of Spen Valley, Dewsbury, charged with rape and two counts of trafficking
- Mohammed Waqas Anwar, 28, of Chapel Terrace, Huddersfield, charged with five counts of rape
- Saqib Raheel, 32, of Upper High Street, Cradley Heath, West Midlands, charged with two counts of rape
- Manzoor Akhtar, 29, of Blackmoorfoot Road, Huddersfield, charged with trafficking and three counts of rape
- Samuel Fikru, 30, of Camden, north London, charged with two counts of rape
- Mohammed Akram, 41, of Manchester Road, Huddersfield, charged with two counts of trafficking and rape
The next appearance for the 10 defendants in the first trial will be at Leeds Crown Court on 5 April.
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.