A great irony of the age is that the seemingly most diehard proponents of freedom — the useful idiots of our time — are the most dangerous unwitting accomplices of liberty’s enemy, Islam. Keep in mind that the very name “Islam” is a derivation of “taslim,” the Arabic word for “surrender,” surrender to the will and dictates of Allah as revealed by Muhammad and recorded in the Quran. This non-negotiable surrender to Islam requires the individual as well as any society to disenfranchise themselves of many of the fundamental and deeply cherished of human rights.
Below is a brief presentation of what this surrender to Islam entails and why it is imperative that all freedom-loving people arise and defeat this menace.
* The First Amendment of the Bill of Rights enshrines some of the most cherished ideals of freedom-loving people: “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people to peacefully assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.” Islam considers itself the three branches of government. It enacts laws as it sees fit, adjudicates laws, and executes the laws as it deems. Islam is anathema to the provisions of the First Amendment and much more.
* Islam proclaims itself as the only legitimate religion for the entire world, grudgingly granting minor recognition to Judaism and Christianity, from whom it has liberally plagiarized much of its dogma. Jews and Christians can live under the rule of Islam as dhimmis and must pay a special religious tax of jaziyah. Buddhists, Hindus, Zoroastrians, Baha’is, members of other religions, agnostics, or atheists are not even allowed to live practicing their belief or disbelief.
* Islam actively suppresses and even prohibits the practice of other religions, including those of the “People of the Book,” Jews and Christians. There is not a single church or synagogue in the cradle of Islam, Saudi Arabia, while thousands of mosques dot the tolerating and welcoming non-Muslim lands. Islamic countries that allow for Jewish and Christian places of worship subject these “People of the Book” to numberless subtle and not-so-subtle forms of persecution.
Muslims in non-Muslim lands proselytize relentlessly and convert others, while any Muslim who leaves Islam is judged as an apostate and automatically condemned to death.
* Freedom of speech is just about nonexistent in Islam. The word is Allah’s, his chosen divines such as Ayatollahs and imams are the only ones who are to make pronouncements squarely, based on Allah’s word, the Quran. Any expression in the least at deviance from the Quran, the Hadith and the edicts of Islamic high divines is heresy and severely punishable. Hence the stifling of free expression is the major mechanism by which the Islamic clergy retain power and prevent constructive change in Islamic societies.
* Freedom of the press is completely alien to Islam, since a free press tends to express matters as it sees it, rather than as it is stated in the Quran. To Islam, the Quran is the press and the only press. There is no need for critical reporting, no need to present ideas that may conflict with the Quran, and no place for criticism of anything Islamic. The stranglehold of Islam on the individual and society is complete.
* Peaceful assembly of the people is not allowed. Backward, oppressive Islamic societies inflict great hardship on the citizenry, and any assembly of the victims presents a threat to its suffocating rule. Islamic governments routinely prevent peaceful assemblies from taking place. Failing to do so, they unleash their hired thugs, the police and even the military against any assembly, no matter how peaceful or how legitimate is its grievance. The Islamic Republic of Iran, which is vying with Saudi Arabia as the leader of the Islamic world, routinely attacks any and all gatherings of its people, arrests them, imprisons them without due process, tortures them, and even executes them in secret dungeons. Journalists, academics, unionists, students, teachers, women’s rights groups who dare to petition the government for redress are labeled subversive and are severely punished.
* Maltreatment of religious minorities and the non-religious is criminal indeed. In the Islamic Republic of Iran, for instance, the government has launched a systematic program of genocide against its largest religious minority — the Baha’is. The government is gathering a comprehensive list of Baha’is, their occupations, locations, properties and the like — action reminiscent of the Nazis. The government bans Baha’i students from post high-school education unless they recant their religion, deprives them of engaging in numerous forms of occupations and trades, prevents them from holding worship gatherings, razes their holy places, and much more. The Islamic Republic of Iran is not satisfied with its cruel treatment of the living Baha’is, and has launched a war on their dead by bulldozing Baha’i cemeteries in several cities. Thus is the rule of Islam that is awaiting the complacent and snoozing world.
* Oppression of women in general is tragic indeed. Men are allowed to have as many as four wives simultaneously, and as many concubines as they wish or can afford. Men can easily divorce their wives and automatically have custody of the children, if they so decide. Women have subservient status to men in all areas of the law. Equality under the law has no meaning in Islam. Just one example of the dreadful way of treating women in Islam is a case of a Saudi woman who was gang-raped. The Islamic court convicted the woman to a prison term and lashes for having committed the “sin” of riding in a car with a male who was not her relative. This is a standard form of Islamic Sharia justice — a savage heritage of barbarism that ruled the Arabian Peninsula some centuries ago.
* Islam has a solution for every “problem.” It deals with homosexuals, for instance, by hanging them en masse and gloating about it, even though homosexuality is just as prevalent in Islamic lands as anywhere else. Recently an Ayatollah made a ruling on homosexuals. He said that they should be tortured before they are hanged. In Islam, the rulings of high-ranking clergy constitute the law and are binding.
* Not only does Islam not allow freedom of assembly and the press, it is intrusively restrictive in every aspect of a person’s life. The way women should dress, men’s haircuts, the music people are allowed to hear, movies to watch, television programs to view, and even parties in the privacy of their homes are subject to the ridiculous monitoring of the moral police. Islam is hell-bent on outward morality and puritanical conduct, while it is rotten to the core just below the pretentious surface.
* Islam segregates by gender many public places and events such as beaches, sporting venues, public transportation, and even building elevators. Families are often prevented from attending a sporting event together or swimming together at a beach.
* Egypt, the crown of the Arab-Islam world, demands that citizens declare Islam or only one of the two other religions, Judaism and Christianity, as their religion in order to receive government-issued identity cards. ID cards are required for jobs, healthcare, education, a marriage license and a host of other things. If you are an agnostic, an atheist, a Buddhist, a Hindu, a Baha’i, you are forced to perjure yourself to receive the indispensable ID card. In a real sense, Islam the pretender of high moral ground compels people to lie in order to receive what is their birthright as citizens.
I have sounded the alarm for many years about Islam’s imminent deadly threat. The Islamic treasury, flush with oil extortion money together with the help of useful idiots, currently has the upper hand in this battle of survival for freedom.
The slaveholder Islam has been transformed into a more virulent form of fascism; it is an inveterate unrelenting enemy of freedom. We need to act now and stem the tide of this deadly threat. Tomorrow may be too late. Freedom is too precious to abandon through complacency, political correctness, or outright cowardice.
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.