Saeed Noori has faced court in Melbourne, Australia, for the Islamic terror attack he committed on December 21, 2017.
Noori drove his car into the crowded Flinders Street, mowing down sixteen people and killing one.
Off-duty police Sergeant Francis Adams was nearby and rushed to the car, which stopped when it hit a bollard and had Middle Eastern-style music playing.
“Sergeant Adams said to the accused he was under arrest and the accused said Allahu Akbar two or three times,” prosecutor Mark Gibson SC said.
After the incident, Noori’s home computer was found to have images of recent car attacks in London in the UK, Barcelona in Spain and Charlottesville in the US, Mr Gibson said.
Flinders St accused had photos of vehicle terror attacks, court told
by Adam Cooper, The Age (Melbourne), September 25, 2018.
The man accused of mowing down pedestrians outside Melbourne’s Flinders Street Station was found to have images of terrorist attacks in London and Barcelona where cars had been used as weapons, a court has heard.
The day after Saeed Noori hit 16 pedestrians in his mother’s Suzuki SUV at the intersection of Flinders and Elizabeth streets last year, police found stills on his computer that were taken from the fatal car attacks on London’s Westminster Bridge, in Barcelona and in Charlottesville in the U.S. over the months before, Melbourne Magistrates Court heard on Tuesday.
Even with all the evidence, the Afghan refugee has not been charged for any terror-related offences.
#BREAKING The Melbourne Jihadi who mowed down 16 people while shouting “Allahu Akbar”, on Flinders St last year, has NOT been charged for any terror-related offences for the attack.
— Avi Yemini 🇦🇺🇮🇱 (@OzraeliAvi) September 25, 2018
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email email@example.com
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.