News Ticker >
[ October 17, 2018 ]

‘Anti-racism’ rally in Berlin calls for destruction of Israel

[ October 17, 2018 ]

“Palestinians” win UN backing to lead Group of 77 developing country bloc

[ October 17, 2018 ]

Swastikas found in multiple locations in Manhattan, 19 swastikas painted on Jewish Community Center in...

[ October 17, 2018 ]

WordPress is shadowbanning conservative sites

[ October 17, 2018 ]

Germany: Muslim migrant douses hostage with gas and straps homemade bomb to her

[ October 17, 2018 ]

France deliberately dropped off migrants in Italian woods, Salvini says

[ October 17, 2018 ]

“Palestinian” Sharia Judge Admits: Jihad Against Israel Is All About Islam

[ October 17, 2018 ]

UK: Jewish woman kicked in the face while protesting Labour Jew-hatred

[ October 17, 2018 ]

“Palestinian” Muslims destroy ancient Jewish village

[ October 17, 2018 ]

Australia: Muslim Grand Mufti says gay teachers ‘suffer from a mental illness’ and ‘contradict nature’

Iran Ready to ‘Set Aside’ Nuclear Deal as Natanz Nuclear Site Preps to Produce New Advanced Centrifuges

11

Iran appears poised to abandon any pretense at honoring its nuclear deal, as nuclear chief Ali Akbar Salehi told state-run  media the Natanz nuclear facility is poised to produce advanced centrifuges.

But really, who didn’t see this one coming?

Natanz is poised to produce advanced centrifuges.

Critics of Barack Obama’s nuclear pact with the rogue nation said all along Iran’s big plan was to take its money and run with nuclear advancement.

Seems as if those criticisms are taking shape./

 

From the Times of Israel:

Iranian nuclear chief Ali Akbar Salehi told state
media on Sunday that a facility to produce advanced
centrifuges at the Natanz nuclear plant has been
completed.

Salehi, the head of Iran’s Atomic Energy
Organization, told the official IRNA news agency
that Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali “Khamenei ordered
us to set up and complete a very advanced hall for
the construction of modern centrifuges, and this
hall has now been fully equipped and set up,”
according to Reuters.

Salehi said Khamenei also ordered the development of nuclear-powered ships, and that this project would take 10-15 years to complete.

Though he said the nuclear-powered ships and new
centrifuges would operate within the limits of the
nuclear deal Iran signed with world powers, Salehi
warned that Tehran was considering abandoning the
accord in the wake of the US withdrawal earlier
this year.

Salehi suggested Iran “might… suspend some of the
limitations within the nuclear agreement, for
example on the volume and level of enrichment.”

“And the final scenario can be a complete exit from
the nuclear accord, which I hope will never happen,
with the help of [the remaining signatories],
because everyone would suffer,” he was quoted as
saying.

Under the 2015 deal — which limits Iran’s nuclear
program in return for sanctions relief — Tehran is
allowed to build and test parts for advanced
centrifuges with certain restrictions on quantity.

Following the withdrawal of the United States in
May, the other parties — Britain, France, Germany,
China, Russia and the EU — have vowed to provide
Iran with enough economic benefits to keep the
agreement alive.

But Tehran is increasingly skeptical that those
countries can counter the effects of renewed US
sanctions, which have already battered Iran’s
economy.

Iran has repeatedly said it will resume high-level
uranium enrichment if the agreement falls apart.

Earlier this month, Khamenei said Iran should be
ready to “set aside” the agreement if it is no
longer in the country’s national interests.

The International Atomic Energy Agency has
repeatedly stated that Iran is sticking to its
commitments.

The administration of US President Donald Trump
says the deal did not prevent Iran from eventually
working towards a nuclear weapon — which Tehran has
denied it is seeking.

The Truth Must be Told

Your contribution supports independent journalism

Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.

Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.

Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.

Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.


Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.

Contribute Monthly - Choose One

Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email tips@thegellerreport.com

Pin It on Pinterest