- Spain‘s socialist government, under Prime Minister Pedro Sánchez, has promised free healthcare to migrants and says it will investigate every asylum claim individually.
- “[A] majority of irregular migrants rescued in the Central Mediterranean are most likely not refugees in the sense of the Geneva Convention, given that some 70 % come from countries or regions not suffering from violent conflicts or oppressive regimes.” — From a 2017 report by the European Commission.
- “We have created refugee shelters for tens of thousands of people, but there are hundreds of thousands of illegal migrants in our country. This has heavily impaired the security situation. They include terrorists, criminals, and human traffickers who do not care about human rights. It’s horrible.” — Libyan leader Fayez al-Sarraj.
British pensioner, 74, was ‘sexually assaulted and robbed by a 25-year-old Moroccan man’ while holidaying in Tenerife
- Spanish police arrest man on suspicion of sick sex attack on Brit holidaymaker
- Suspect broke into apartment of 74-year-old, raped her and stole belongings
- Woman was hit in tourist destination Tenerife while man was arrested in ValenciaPolice in the Spanish city of Valencia have arrested a Moroccan man over a sickening sex attack on a British OAP.
The 25-year-old is accused of targeting the holidaymaker during a violent burglary at an apartment in a Tenerife holiday resort.
The 74-year-old was attacked in May and spent a week being treated in hospital.
A spokesman for Spain’s National Police confirmed: ‘National Police officers have arrested a 25-year-old Moroccan man in Valencia as the suspect author of a sex attack and violent robbery in Tenerife.
‘He allegedly got into an apartment in Arona via the balcony in May and sexually attacked a 74-year-old British woman and took her belongings.
‘He was arrested in Valencia and has been handed over to the courts.
‘The incident in question took place on May 13 at apartments in a tourist part of Arona.
‘The woman victim was staying at the apartments.’
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.